Xbox One Infinite events

Joey c:

Terrarian
So today I was on xbox one, and I said to myself. Hmmm. I kinda want to download my old legacy worlds from the xbox 360. So I did so. They got transfered to the xbox one. About an hour later I was afking and I saw a probe standing right next to me. the probe saw me. Went up to space and it said "Martians are invading" So I waited a bit. Nothing. Literally NATA
I was super confused why this happened. I waited and waited longer for like an hour. Nothing. Just ufo's flying the backround which looks pretty cool. But I don't think this will let me ever get another probe to spawn. I haven't seen one in like a week worth of afking too.

2. Infinite Eclipse. I downloaded another world, which was a legacy with my friend. A solar eclipse was happening which was pretty sick idk. ;p So we waited and literally nothing spawned once again. Seems that only legacy worlds have this problem or maybe when you downloaded 360 worlds (haven't tested) it disables new mobs and new things to appear.
Which honestly sucks. ~:cry:

So today I was on xbox one, and I said to myself. Hmmm. I kinda want to download my old legacy worlds from the xbox 360. So I did so. They got transfered to the xbox one. About an hour later I was afking and I saw a probe standing right next to me. the probe saw me. Went up to space and it said "Martians are invading" So I waited a bit. Nothing. Literally NATA
I was super confused why this happened. I waited and waited longer for like an hour. Nothing. Just ufo's flying the backround which looks pretty cool. But I don't think this will let me ever get another probe to spawn. I haven't seen one in like a week worth of afking too.

2. Infinite Eclipse. I downloaded another world, which was a legacy with my friend. A solar eclipse was happening which was pretty sick idk. ;p So we waited and literally nothing spawned once again. Seems that only legacy worlds have this problem or maybe when you downloaded 360 worlds (haven't tested) it disables new mobs and new things to appear.
Which honestly sucks. ~:cry:
Thanks for sharing this info @Joey c:

When you play on those legacy worlds that you beought over from 360, do you get the same results 100% of the time? Meaning no spawns happen during any event on those worlds?

For the Martian event, did you ever go back to natural spawn? You mentioned being afk for a week on that world, in which case you may have been back to natural spawn at some point I’d think, but it’s possible you haven’t if you have your bed spawn set up somewhere else.

After the solar eclipse, did regular enemies spawn correctly?

Were both of these instance single player or multiplayer?

Thanks for sharing this info @Joey c:

When you play on those legacy worlds that you beought over from 360, do you get the same results 100% of the time? Meaning no spawns happen during any event on those worlds?

For the Martian event, did you ever go back to natural spawn? You mentioned being afk for a week on that world, in which case you may have been back to natural spawn at some point I’d think, but it’s possible you haven’t if you have your bed spawn set up somewhere else.

After the solar eclipse, did regular enemies spawn correctly?

Were both of these instance single player or multiplayer?
Late reply much.... But yes it happened on both instances I also still have them
video_1.mov

[doublepost=1532748068,1532747986][/doublepost]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385950948088086528/472602978692628481/video_1.mov *

Back
Top Bottom