PC "Infinite" Mana

SgtPsycho

Terrarian
So i wanna play with Magic spells and things that needs mana
im going out of mana really fast
is there a way where your mana regenerates very fast ?
i went a the start to the dungeon and grabbed the spell book there and i want to use it because it does a lot of dmg ^^

@SgtPsycho
The Mana Flower grants basically infinite mana, but it only works if you have Mana Potions in your inventory.
Every time you run out of mana, a mana potion is instantly consumed, though you do get a small debuff which weakens mana for a few seconds.
Don't worry, the debuff isn't that bad.
You need to get a hold of Nature's Gift- A blue flower accessory found rarely in the deepest depths of the Underground Jungle, and you'll also need a Mana Potion.
Craft the two together at a Tinkerer's Workshop and you've got yourself the Mana Flower.

Also, just in case you never noticed this, the (regular) merchant sells lesser mana potions. And these can be upgraded to (plain) mana potions by combining them with glowing mushroom.

Oh by the way, there's other ways to regenerate mana quickly.
  • Mana regenerates by itself, but how fast it regenerates is based on how much you have left. If you max out your mana and avoid using all of it at once, then it will regenerate a lot faster then it other-wise would.
  • You can use mana potions automatically by pressing M, just like you can use health potions by pressing H
  • There's a mana regeneration potion, which makes you constantly recover mana quickly for 7 minutes.
  • And finally there's mana cuffs, which turn any damage you take into mana. They require a band of starpower though, so you can only get them on corruption worlds.

So i wanna play with Magic spells and things that needs mana
im going out of mana really fast
is there a way where your mana regenerates very fast ?
i went a the start to the dungeon and grabbed the spell book there and i want to use it because it does a lot of dmg ^^
i don't know man

Mana
The center of all things magic. Like it or not, everyone runs out of mana quickly. Here's some tips and stuff to regenerate mana.
What to do/not to do:
1) Don't use all your mana at once, it'll (usually) cost you your life
2) Always bring some Mana Potions (any size), so you can get some more
3) Use Magic Armors if you're a real mage, don't use other roles' armors

Tips:
1) Get a Mana Flower as soon as possible so you don't need to press M (or your preferred hotkey) manually, and it'll add your mana by consuming potions as soon as it'll run out
2) Bring 2 stacks of Greater Mana/Super Mana Potions so you'll never run out of mana quickly
3) Get a Crystal Ball for the Clairvoyance Buff (increased mana cap)
4) Get some Mana Regeneration Potions, like @MegaMage314 suggested. It'll increase your mana regen rate
5) Get some mana related accessories, it'll help conserve your mana/increase mana (Band of Starpower, Celestial Magnet, etc.)

Those tips should help you have infinite mana for your Last Prism. As long as you have coins, you'll have a steady supply of mana :dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom