PS4 Infinite sandstorm bug

pedro_megagames

Official Terrarian
this problem started since the update that added them dropped, now everytime i go to a desert in ANY world there's a sandstorm happening, it got to a point where i'm having to build entire highways in the sky to avoid the enemies, getting sand from the desert to make glass is torturing and almost impossible without a angry tumbler killing me, the only viable way to get sand is from the beaches, and i have to go through the deserts to get there, i never heard the normal desert theme ever again.

this problem started since the update that added them dropped, now everytime i go to a desert in ANY world there's a sandstorm happening, it got to a point where i'm having to build entire highways in the sky to avoid the enemies, getting sand from the desert to make glass is torturing and almost impossible without a angry tumbler killing me, the only viable way to get sand is from the beaches, and i have to go through the deserts to get there, i never heard the normal desert theme ever again.
Hi @pedro_megagames thanks for sharing this. I have seen others say that the desert sandstorms happen too much, however, they do also say that if you wait long enough at a desert‘s edge that the sandstorm will eventual end, it just takes awhile.

In any case though, DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game

Hi @pedro_megagames thanks for sharing this. I have seen others say that the desert sandstorms happen too much, however, they do also say that if you wait long enough at a desert‘s edge that the sandstorm will eventual end, it just takes awhile.

In any case though, DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game
thanks, i'll see if it is actually infinite or it just happens often, release the update when it's ready, it's better to wait a year to get a polished game then to wait a month to get pain in software form, thanks for the recognition

Back
Top Bottom