Items Infinity Gauntlet (Weapon)

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
I think it would be cool if there was an endgame magic weapon that cost lets say 240 mana (requiring max mana crystals as well as at least one arcane accessory), but it would instantly kill 50% of the Non-Boss entities on screen (rounded up). This would be useful for crowd control, such as during invasion events.

Edit: Apparently the crystal ball increases max mana by 20, so I had to make this 240 instead of 220

Check out the accessory version here: Infinity Gauntlet (Accessory)

Last edited:
If you're adding an Infinity Gauntlet, it should utilize gems in its recipe. All gems sans-diamond match the color of an Infinity Stone
Power = Amethyst
Mind = Topaz
Space = Sapphire
Time = Emerald
Soul = Amber
Reality = Ruby

If you're adding an Infinity Gauntlet, it should utilize gems in its recipe. All gems sans-diamond match the color of an Infinity Stone
Power = Amethyst
Mind = Topaz
Space = Sapphire
Time = Emerald
Soul = Amber
Reality = Ruby
Keep in mind, this is supposed to be ENDGAME, so regular gems are not going to cut it. A fair cost in my opinion would be one of every biome key, or something like that

Building off of my other post here: Infinity Gauntlet (Accessory)

I think it would be cool if there was an endgame magic weapon that cost lets say 220 mana (requiring max mana crystals as well as at least one arcane accessory), but it would instantly kill 50% of the Non-Boss entities on screen (rounded up). This would be useful for crowd control, such as during invasion events.
I like it. One thing, though: the Clairvoyance buff granted by the Crystal Ball which is sold by the Wizard increases your max mana by 20, freeing up room for an arcane accessory. I assume you suggested using this as an exchange for the player having less defense or power or something especially if they aren't a mage class.

I like it. One thing, though: the Clairvoyance buff granted by the Crystal Ball which is sold by the Wizard increases your max mana by 20, freeing up room for an arcane accessory. I assume you suggested using this as an exchange for the player having less defense or power or something especially if they aren't a mage class.
It does? in that case it should be 240, thank you

As long as it's crafting recipe is as complicated as the Zenith's, this sounds good to me. I might even suggest that it get slightly buffed, so that it's a little more practical. After all, there's no reason to make it worse than the Zenith.

Back
Top Bottom