Infinity stone battle

Thing is, they aren't departed, they just no longer exist. In simpler words, they were never created, born, etc-ed in the first place, because time.

Go to the time where they don't exist and make sure that they truly don't exist, and where souls still don't exist as well. Muahahaha. Only the reality stone can stop me! (That's your cue Ultimate.)

Good luck now. You also timeskipped me to a point where I finally gave into the temptation to play arknights

I thought you were already playing that. Plus, I really dislike how you found out about it, as if you had no concern about how my story or whatever would have some form of impact from it.

Well, apparently watching people who animate animesque characters gets you spammed with about 7-20 Arknights ads per hour

Well, the only reason why I found out about Arknights was because it was on the play store and was registering people so I got Savage. That's about it. Never got an ad from Arknights, never seen an ad from Arknights, nothing.

Well, count yourself lucky. I keep getting the cruddy ones about people drawing stuff from bags and god let's get back to this before it turns into an argument

*Remakes all the souls and sends them to attack all of you and bring back the stones*
(also, i've just thought, can one of us steal someone else's stone and therefore be able to use two?)

Back
Top Bottom