tModLoader Infinity

How about the rocket jump rockets from Overhaul? They are expensive so i think 499-999 rockets. (4 silver each from the demo, if that is important)

Not sure if it's said before, or if it's due to my mods, but for some reason I can make infinite Soul Bombs and infinite Ocean Throwing Axes just at an anvil. When I get a chance I'll try to see if it's a mod conflict or something on Infinities part.

INFINITY

There's a lot of scattered endless mods out there, some adding only bullets, some adding maybe one or two throwables. So, we're aiming to change most of that with this by gradually adding an endless form of every consumable item that exists in this game. Each item shares exact stats with its consumable counter part, so for example, the endless shuriken has the same throwing velocity and knockback as a normal shuriken. They are crafted with a certain amount of the item at a workbench or tinkerer's workshop. Almost every vanilla item has been added so far.

Our team consists of myself and DragonHunter003

Discord: Join the Infinity - Endless Items Discord Server!

*Vanilla*
All Buff Potions
All Arrows
All Throwables
All Bullets
All Torches

*Coming Soon*
Healing Potions
Mana Potions
Calamity Support
Dart Expansion Support

Partial Support for these mods:
Tremor Remastered: tModLoader - Tremor Remastered [discontinued]
WeaponOut: tModLoader - WeaponOut

---------DOWNLOAD---------

Infinity 16.0 for tMod 10.x.x.x: Infinity.tmod

--------------------------

Some credits:
XCiD for teaching me.
Orteil
Re-Logic
Ruin (Fix #1)
lucasdefron (Sprite contributor)
Dr. Frankenstein (Awesome sprite contributor!)

Known Bugs:
Rockets don't work with the snowman cannon

Also, if anyone wants to help replace my bad recolors, I'm all for.

Having trouble updating from one version to the next?
Delete the Infinity.tmod from your Mods folder and install the drive version of the mod.
If there's endless bones in this mod I will definitely do a playthrough only with the bone glove.

there is a mod called true endless or something and it can make any item infinite even from any mods, if anyone is interested

is there an endless fallen stars option?
i think that would definitely be one of the more useful items you could craft

Back
Top Bottom