tModLoader Infinity

So how many potions do I need to make a infinite one ?

As a pro tip to tack onto the previous reply, the Guide works with mods.

An item will only ever say "Material" in its tooltip description if it has a crafting recipe that uses it, so you can always know at a glance whether or not something can be crafted (which takes a lot of paranoia out things, since you never have to worry about accidentally getting rid of something only to find out way later you needed it). The Guide can then tell you every single recipe associated with that item (including alternative versions, such as Corruption vs. Crimson materials, et cetera), so if a mod thread doesn't include the recipes for its content, you can always use him to find out.

I don't actually have the data, of course, but I imagine a lot of people underestimate the Guide's usefulness, especially in modded Terraria.

oh always thought the guide was useless thanks alot

To be fair, I did for hundreds of hours too. It was only after trying out Calamity for the first time like a few weeks ago that the "Material" observation finally clicked in my brain and I actually realized how invaluable he is.

So, the next update to Infinity is in the works and thanks to @DragonHunter003 we're moving on with mod support!
The mods we're adding support for so far are WeaponOut, Thorium, and Tremor, but we'd also like to know what mods you'd like to see support for.
If you've got a mod of your own, or if there's a mod you have that you'd appreciate mod support for, send it our way!

So, the next update to Infinity is in the works and thanks to @DragonHunter003 we're moving on with mod support!
The mods we're adding support for so far are WeaponOut, Thorium, and Tremor, but we'd also like to know what mods you'd like to see support for.
If you've got a mod of your own, or if there's a mod you have that you'd appreciate mod support for, send it our way!
many people are saying "if" was possible to support calamity ammo.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for Calamity and Dart Expansion, personally.
We're working on permission for Calamity right now, but we haven't had a response yet.
And yeah, Dart Expansion would definitely be a good one!

We're working on permission for Calamity right now, but we haven't had a response yet.
And yeah, Dart Expansion would definitely be a good one!
As of today we have permission to add support for Calamity, really excited about it! :D
Current development is at pause due to the upcoming tModLoader update where items have to be created in a slightly different way.
All of the current items in the mod have been changed to the upcoming version but we'd like to wait with adding new items until the update comes out to make there are no problems with it the current way or if there are going to be any additional changes.

Sorry if this was already covered earlier, I cba to read 15 full pages of comments to find if it was.

Any plans for adding infinite gel pouches or something for flamethrowers? It's certainly more useful in modded than vanilla but I have infinite ammo for all of my guns except my endgame flamethrower and it would just be nice to have :p

Sorry if this was already covered earlier, I cba to read 15 full pages of comments to find if it was.

Any plans for adding infinite gel pouches or something for flamethrowers? It's certainly more useful in modded than vanilla but I have infinite ammo for all of my guns except my endgame flamethrower and it would just be nice to have :p
theres the "endless gel" to craft/get you need 3996 gel (4 full stacks of gel at workbench) and thats it.

As of today we have permission to add support for Calamity, really excited about it! :D
Current development is at pause due to the upcoming tModLoader update where items have to be created in a slightly different way.
All of the current items in the mod have been changed to the upcoming version but we'd like to wait with adding new items until the update comes out to make there are no problems with it the current way or if there are going to be any additional changes.
The endless gel was added in v13 (the one currently available on the in-game mod browser) the forum post is a bit behind in versions. In case you or anyone else is wondering what has been changed. This is directly copied from the patch notes in the mod browser.
(13.0)
Thanks to DragonHunter003, a massive update can be released!
Below are his contributions, thanks a bunch!
-Fixed shift with torches
-All glowsticks
-The rest of the buff potions
-Bones
-Candy Corn
-Flares
-Fallen Star
-Gel
-Jack O Lantern
-Nail
-Stynger Bolt
-Stake
-Waters
-Anise
-Fish Stuff
The fish stuff in the patch notes refers to infinite versions of the bomb fish and frost daggerfish.

Speaking of which, I should probably update the main post. I meant to do that for... way too long now.

EDIT: Done

Alright the new version of tModLoader has been released, will test the updated mod version soon to see if the are any additional changes needed and update it on the forums as soon as the tests are completed. We will keep you guys updated!
*edit*
Tests have been completed successfully, update has been send to @Lolkat so he can have a second look at it and upload it to the mod browser and dropbox.

Last edited:
Can you update this mod to the tmodloader version 0.10?
Thanks! A really helpfully mod too!
It has been updated already to the latest tmodloader version, however as I can't upload it to the mod browser myself it hasn't been updated there yet. I could make a temporary link to the updated version however.

Back
Top Bottom