tModLoader Infinity

Are the infinite exploding bullets supposed to drop from meteor heads?
No, they are definitely not supposed to drop from them. I don't see anything in my code that would make that happen at all, either. Is it a frequent or rare drop occurrence, because I haven't spotted it yet and I've ran it alongside tons of other mods. What mods do you have loaded with it?

No, they are definitely not supposed to drop from them. I don't see anything in my code that would make that happen at all, either. Is it a frequent or rare drop occurrence, because I haven't spotted it yet and I've ran it alongside tons of other mods. What mods do you have loaded with it?

The only other mod im using is the tremor mod, yeah it dropped from a meteor head and my friend and i was so confused lol. It only happened once, and we killed around 90 meteor heads

Last edited:
The only other mod im using is the tremor mod, yeah it dropped from a meteor head and my friend and i was so confused lol. It only happened once, and we killed around 90 meteor heads
I've killed quite a few in my playtime as well with it enabled, maybe it's related to multiplayer? I don't have a clue about being able to fix it, because I don't reference meteor heads at all in the code. I guess you could either use it or not for now. But my best guess would be a bug with multiplayer scrambling IDs or drops.

Loving the idea. I did notice while trying it out that the infinite meteor bullets deal 23 damage vs the normal meteor shots 9. Not sure if intentional but...seems a bit much :p

Back
Top Bottom