tModLoader Infinity

ohh ok... sorry but Im in that momment that I need to play something else besides terraria. (and school is not helping either)
Don't worry, I know the feeling. I tend to cycle between a few core games myself, only taking a break from them to binge on something new every now and then.

theres a bug where you can use neverending torch in water but you can't still place it lol pls fix this

one thing that I always wanted was infinite baits for fishing. I know thats probably hard to do but it would be really cool

Suggestion: 30 Mana Crystal + Light Shard + Dark Shard @ Demon Altar = Stellar Prism (infinite Fallen Stars)

It doesn't really take that many fallen stars to make, but they're also more work to obtain, and the only Vanilla weapon to use stars as ammo is the Star Cannon. It gets outclassed by several other weapons that already have infinite ammo varieties available for them, and Fallen Stars have a negative attack value.

Last edited:
Suggestion: 30 Mana Crystal + Light Shard + Dark Shard @ Demon Altar = Stellar Prism (infinite Fallen Stars)

It doesn't really take that many fallen stars to make, but they're also more work to obtain, and the only Vanilla weapon to use stars as ammo is the Star Cannon. It gets outclassed by several other weapons that already have infinite ammo varieties available for them, and Fallen Stars have a negative attack value.
theres already an infinite fallen star ammo....and its more easy to craft/get it.

Hey, are bottomless healing potions supposed to not have any potion sickness? Or is that perhaps a conflict with Variable Potion Sickness?

Back
Top Bottom