tModLoader Infinity

Is it possible you will make infinite rockets? Would be useful on hardmode w/ snowman cannon and/or any modded items
I can definitely make some infinite rockets, I'll probably have time around the end of this week or if I can dig in some time amidst some more finals.

On a current play through of mine, I saw that there was not Infinite Ichor Bullets, but there were infinite Cursed Bullets. Perhaps you could add that into the next update?

On a current play through of mine, I saw that there was not Infinite Ichor Bullets, but there were infinite Cursed Bullets. Perhaps you could add that into the next update?
Yeah, I think I missed the Ichor stuff because it wasn't listed on the Terraria Wiki's ammunition list, which I used as a checklist. I'll put those in next update for sure.

Perhaps remove the dropping of shurikens from the Endless Shuriken because it creates an infinite money glitch
I would remove that for everything, but I don't really have any idea how to.
I think the Endless Arrows do the same thing. They're all technically infinite money glitches, but then the original (Endless Quiver) is too, so they're technically okay to keep.
My only request with the mod would the auto-swing for throwing items, but otherwise, the mod is Amazing!
`:passionate:

I have a few problems with this mod when I was playing with it.
When you use the infinite javelins, you can melee with them like you would a sword
Some of the projectiles drop an item when they hit the ground, like shurikens and throwing knives.
Not sure if this is supposed to be there or not, but it bothers me how it shows the item being swung when you use it like a sword.
Bone javelins and throwing knives don't autoswing, when their non-infinite counterparts do.

I have a few problems with this mod when I was playing with it.
When you use the infinite javelins, you can melee with them like you would a sword
Some of the projectiles drop an item when they hit the ground, like shurikens and throwing knives.
Not sure if this is supposed to be there or not, but it bothers me how it shows the item being swung when you use it like a sword.
Bone javelins and throwing knives don't autoswing, when their non-infinite counterparts do.
The bone items are fixed in the next update.
Also, the swinging like a sword thing is unintentional, I'm just not sure how to prevent that from happening.
The projectiles dropping an item happens with the vanilla infinite stuff too, and I also have no idea how to prevent it either.

I would honestly love to fix the melee like a sword thing, so if anyone knows how I could fix it, you have my eternal gratitude.

You are going to want to add these to the setdefaults

item.noMelee = true; //Makes it so it cannot do damage like a sword
item.noUseGraphic = true; //Makes it so the item can't be seen in hand when used.

You are going to want to add these to the setdefaults

item.noMelee = true; //Makes it so it cannot do damage like a sword
item.noUseGraphic = true; //Makes it so the item can't be seen in hand when used.
As promised, my eternal gratitude. I'll release this update in a few minutes.

I encountered a bug:
When I try to use Rocket Infinity 3 with the Snowman Cannon, it doesn't appear to work as it doesn't fire a projectile. Maybe it's just me, but I am reporting the bug(?) either way.

Back
Top Bottom