tModLoader Infinity

I encountered a bug:
When I try to use Rocket Infinity 3 with the Snowman Cannon, it doesn't appear to work as it doesn't fire a projectile. Maybe it's just me, but I am reporting the bug(?) either way.
This is a known issue, the person who taught me how to make the Rockets work in the first place said themself they had no idea how to make it work with the Snowman Cannon, and that they couldn't make it work either, sorry.

Is this going to need updating to run on tmod 8.3.1, or will it still work as-is? I'd really hate to lose my infinite meteor shot.
I'm not sure, I'd imagine it would work, as people have reported it did in the past with Terraria updates and tModLoader updates. If it doesn't work, just send me a message and I'll update it ASAP.

Lolkat, I need you to add an infinite green solution if you can. Please, I have spent almost 50 platinum on the stuff and my world is still 15% crimson, 13% hollow

Lolkat, I need you to add an infinite green solution if you can. Please, I have spent almost 50 platinum on the stuff and my world is still 15% crimson, 13% hollow
I will once I start working on this again. I don't have a lot of motivation right now, and I've been working on other stuff for the time, but I'll see if I can summon up enough to update my tmodloader.

Well I updated Tmodloader and this mod still seems to be working. It would be cool to have infinite solutions, clentaminator is basically the only option for major cleaning, and that stuff does get expensive.

I have a modded sword that cleanses "infected land" but it only works on Corruption / Crimson so...

#18%crimson
#25%hollow
#losthopeforever~:cry:

I have been very much confused. Can I get an Internet-to-intelligent-thought translation please?
There's an upgrade in cookie clicker simply called 'egg', and it gives you a very minimal fixed amount of CpS when purchased. Back when it was first released, threads on the Dashnet forums began popping up, and soon they crowned the 'egg' as their god.

Back
Top Bottom