tModLoader Infinity

Did you eventually thought about working together with other mods like Thorium or Tremor?
There are several new throwing weapons.
I love this Mod, because i just started to play a throwing charakter and its so much more comfortable without searching for those damn items.

Did you eventually thought about working together with other mods like Thorium or Tremor?
There are several new throwing weapons.
I love this Mod, because i just started to play a throwing charakter and its so much more comfortable without searching for those damn items.
Never actually thought about that, I could possibly reach out to their devs. If you bump into any vanilla throwing items I haven't infinitized yet, give me a call and I'll add em' ASAP.

From the last time I played this mod, which I don't remember when it was, the infinite bone javelin was not autoswing, which the regular bone javelin were. When I made the infinite version, it felt like a downgrade since I couldn't throw the javelin as fast as I could. I don't know if the other consumables are like this, or if this has been fixed since the last time i've played with this, but I would like this to be a feature if you could add it, since like I said it's essentially a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

I just realized while playing with the blowpipe, that seeds don't have an infinit counterpart
I could do seeds, they just weren't really on my head because the BP isn't a very long used weapon for the most part.
From the last time I played this mod, which I don't remember when it was, the infinite bone javelin was not autoswing, which the regular bone javelin were. When I made the infinite version, it felt like a downgrade since I couldn't throw the javelin as fast as I could. I don't know if the other consumables are like this, or if this has been fixed since the last time i've played with this, but I would like this to be a feature if you could add it, since like I said it's essentially a downgrade rather than an upgrade.
That's been fixed.

I could do seeds, they just weren't really on my head because the BP isn't a very long used weapon for the most part.
ye i thought so too, just realized it.

its just a question, not really necessary more like a fashion point;
do you think it would be possible to make the sprite visible in your hand when you have the throwable equipped ?
like with the nebula fist that there is a pink shimmer at your fist when you have it choosen in your inventory slot.
I think that would be really cool when you would see the Endless shuriken or other weapons

ye i thought so too, just realized it.

its just a question, not really necessary more like a fashion point;
do you think it would be possible to make the sprite visible in your hand when you have the throwable equipped ?
like with the nebula fist that there is a pink shimmer at your fist when you have it choosen in your inventory slot.
I think that would be really cool when you would see the Endless shuriken or other weapons
Try this mod: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/weaponout.47130/

Personally, i would worship you as a god if you could add infinite torches at some point. Especially for Cursed and Ichor Torches since they come in extremely handy being waterproof and all.

I hate running out of torches so much I've relied on Terrasavr to edit myself multiple 999-stacks (despite a stack cap of 99) of the blasted things, and yet I still run out multiple times per character playthrough.

Seriously, I'll carve an altar in your image for this.

Oh, and not sure if you've already got a name picked out or not, but if not, "Bottomless" would be a perfect name for infinite potions, such as "Bottomless Hunter Potion" or the like. Just a thought that came to mind as a neat idea.

Last but not least, some sort of "Infinigel" for Flamethrowers would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Personally, i would worship you as a god if you could add infinite torches at some point. Especially for Cursed and Ichor Torches since they come in extremely handy being waterproof and all.

I hate running out of torches so much I've relied on Terrasavr to edit myself multiple 999-stacks (despite a stack cap of 99) of the blasted things, and yet I still run out multiple times per character playthrough.

Seriously, I'll carve an altar in your image for this.

Oh, and not sure if you've already got a name picked out or not, but if not, "Bottomless" would be a perfect name for infinite potions, such as "Bottomless Hunter Potion" or the like. Just a thought that came to mind as a neat idea.

Last but not least, some sort of "Infinigel" for Flamethrowers would be much appreciated
some point is now
v9.0 is released with an infinite version of every kind of torch!
I want pictures of this altar by the way.
Maybe in the future I'll make them give off light when held, but I don't know how right now so that'll be a mission for another day.

Back
Top Bottom