tModLoader Infinity

I'd imagine what would happen if you could make endless boss summoning items (...then again, you'd have to be insane to waste all of your time to make it, so that's out of the question.)

I'd imagine what would happen if you could make endless boss summoning items (...then again, you'd have to be insane to waste all of your time to make it, so that's out of the question.)
I'll do endless boss summoners eventually, it won't be as tricky as you'd imagine.

Will the endless boss summons be able to summon the same boss more than once at the same time? That would be fun.

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. One item I use is the Never Ending Torch. But recently, it suddenly doesn't show up when my character is holding it. It's still in the inventory and it can still be placed, but provides no lighting while held. The sprite even holds it hand down.

I thought it might have been due to updating my other mods so I turned off every mod except for Infinity and Cheat Sheet, restarted Terraria, made a new character and spawned in a world. Then I used Cheat Sheet to make a new Never Ending Torch and the same problem persists.

Have I accidentally pressed a button that toggles off torches? Regular torches work as normal.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. One item I use is the Never Ending Torch. But recently, it suddenly doesn't show up when my character is holding it. It's still in the inventory and it can still be placed, but provides no lighting while held. The sprite even holds it hand down.

I thought it might have been due to updating my other mods so I turned off every mod except for Infinity and Cheat Sheet, restarted Terraria, made a new character and spawned in a world. Then I used Cheat Sheet to make a new Never Ending Torch and the same problem persists.

Have I accidentally pressed a button that toggles off torches? Regular torches work as normal.

Thanks for any advice.
It's a known issue that I have no clue how to fix, I've asked around but haven't had any luck with a response. I'd love to get it working someday though.

Some items I'll cast a vote for as the next update:

• Bones (for Bone Glove)
  • Candy Corn (Candy Corn Rifle is a personal favorite of mine)
  • Glowsticks (especially Sticky and/or Spelunker ones; I'd actually bother with Glowsticks if that happened, assuming they don't have the same problem torches currently do [can't function with Shift])
  • Food items (stuff like Pumpkin Pie)
  • Bait (particularly Buggy and Master Bait)
  • Fallen Stars (because Beenades clearly don't cheese the WoF fast enough already)
  • Flares (so the Flare Gun is actually worth even having)

Back
Top Bottom