tModLoader Infinity

rgaG7ge.png

Nice touch.

What are your thoughts on adding Endless Diversified Pouch/Quiver like items, as can be seen in Zoaklen's Mod? (Also the mod is being discontinued)

think your could do the rounds from "additional ammo" can't link you cause I couldn't find a page from it but you can find it on the mod browser.

Something I've noticed. Infinite items whose non-infinite versions would be recoverable allow "recovery" of "expended" items at the same rate. Which leads to spamming a cheap infinite (stone javelins from Thorium, for instance) to get free money.

Something else. Infinite Thorium coatings aren't applying their buff for me. They "work", in that it does the animation and plays the sound, but the effect isn't applied.

Something else. Infinite Thorium coatings aren't applying their buff for me. They "work", in that it does the animation and plays the sound, but the effect isn't applied.
I think that was mentioned before. If I recall correctly, it had something to do with not having the internal IDs for the items.

So glad to have my endless coatings!

Meanwhile, any chance of expanding mod support? I'd really love to have Sacred Tools supported, and Spirit too, as both have some cool potions. AlchemistNPC would be cool too, if only for convenience.

I dunno if you guys are aware of this bug, but the infinity ammo for Rocket's I and III are destroying tiles, they're aren't supposed to, right?

If you could, please make infinite wires because wires cost a lot and I go through 4 stacks in 20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom