tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me a while to figure out what to do but I think this is what you're after.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.ModFilter`1..ctor(ModBase base) in c:\Users\x\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Sources\Ingame Cheat Menu\Ingame Cheat Menu\Controls\ModFilter.cs:line 52
at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.NpcFilter..ctor(ModBase base) in c:\Users\x\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Sources\Ingame Cheat Menu\Ingame Cheat Menu\Controls\ModFilter.cs:line 206
at PoroCYon.ICM.Menus.NpcUI.Init() in c:\Users\x\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Sources\Ingame Cheat Menu\Ingame Cheat Menu\Menus\NpcUI.cs:line 110
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.MctUI.AddCustomUI(CustomUI customUI) in C:\Users\x\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\MctUI.cs:line 202
at PoroCYon.ICM.IcmMod.OnAllModsLoaded() in c:\Users\x\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Sources\Ingame Cheat Menu\Ingame Cheat Menu\IcmMod.cs:line 87
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(Action[] ts)
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

(privacy thing again)

Hey guys im new at playing terraria and cheats of the sort how do i get it on to my actual game i downloaded it but wont show up any help would be grateful thx

Wat?

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void PoroCYon.MCT.World.set_ForceChristmas(Boolean)'.
at PoroCYon.ICM.Menus.WorldUI.<Init>b__18(PoroCYon.MCT.UI.Interface.Controls.Control c)
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.Interface.Controls.Control.Update() in C:\Users\Pieter\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\Interface\Controls\Control.cs at line 214
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.Interface.Controls.Primitives.Focusable.Update() in C:\Users\Pieter\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\Interface\Controls\Primitives\Focusable.cs at line 238
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.Interface.Controls.Primitives.Checkable.Update() in C:\Users\Pieter\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\Interface\Controls\Primitives\Checkable.cs at line 195
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.Interface.CustomUI.Update() in C:\Users\Pieter\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\Interface\CustomUI.cs at line 138
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.MctUI.Update() in C:\Users\Pieter\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\MctUI.cs at line 339
at PoroCYon.MCT.Internal.ModClasses.MPlayer.MidUpdate() in C:\Users\Pieter\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\Internal\ModClasses\MPlayer.cs at line 15
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(System.Action[] ts)
at TAPI.CodablePlayer.MidUpdate()
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

i'm assuming this mod is either outdated or not compatible with other mods, but here's the error i got anyway:
Code:
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Ingame Cheat Menu.tapi: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at TAPI.ReflectionHelper.FindSubclasses(Assembly code, Type superclass)
   at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
   at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
   at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
   at TAPI.Mod.Load()
   at TAPI.Mods.Load()
  at TAPI.Mods.Load()

mods i have in order:
necro mod
ingame cheat menu

OR and XOR filters do not work. i select hemelt, torso and legs icons, go on OR filter, and its as if i am not filtering. same with XOR
I can't install MCT. When I try it tells me I dont have r14a installed but I do have it and I also have Game Launcher. I'm new to installing mods so please help me out :\
try unistalling GL, verify game cache, then try it, if this doesnt work, install MCT manually. (download the second option)

Those filters haven't worked for me as long as I've been using this tool. I'm 90% sure that I'm just an idiot though. Feel free to test that hypothesis with your own convoluted methodology.

ok, i was being derpy, i forgot to install your base mod...

any way, just ran into an error, i was in the NPC tab, and selected the town-NPC button, when i deselected it the game froze...
here's the error code (couldn't copy since it hard-froze...)
thnz0Ez.png

edit: been getting a lot of errors just by navigating the cheat menus, specially the NPC tabs seems very buggy, also, if you exit the menu while it's loading it seems to freeze as well, the interface is really good and intuitive, but it seems way too broken even for normal use... worst thing is that if it freezes, the game won't save so anything you've done up to that point will be lost...
i was really hoping to be able to use this for creative purposes in my modded games, but i'm afraid it's not a good idea at it's current state...

Last edited:
great mod! Easily surpasses gameiki, and works like a charm. thanks for putting so much work into this! :)

Sorry to necro this thread but it hasn't been updated for the past 2 months or so. I'm not rushing you or anything, but I do want to have this mod updated, so can you give us a heads up?

Sorry to necro this thread but it hasn't been updated for the past 2 months or so. I'm not rushing you or anything, but I do want to have this mod updated, so can you give us a heads up?
You do realize most of the time you don't have to update a mod to make it work with the latest tAPI? The only exception up until now were r10 and older mods, which we just dropped support for in tAPI r11 (when switching from Terraria 1.2.2 to 1.2.4.1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom