tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've downloaded and installed everything, enabled and reloaded the mod, but it doesn't work.

I've downloaded and installed everything, enabled and reloaded the mod, but it doesn't work.
I totally know what's wrong because I can read your mind.
</sarcasm>

Seriously, if you don't tell me what's wrong, there's about 0 chance that it will get fixed.

I totally know what's wrong because I can read your mind.
</sarcasm>

Seriously, if you don't tell me what's wrong, there's about 0 chance that it will get fixed.
The cheat menu does not show up ingame. What do I do? I've followed the instructions and enabled the mod.

i hope the 1.2.4.1 version comes out soon! i really need a cheat menu for testing my mods without having to change the recipes every time!

i hope the 1.2.4.1 version comes out soon! i really need a cheat menu for testing my mods without having to change the recipes every time!
Don't forget the MCT.
Actually i don't much understand about the MCT, is it like Shockah's base ?

Don't forget the MCT.
Actually i don't much understand about the MCT, is it like Shockah's base ?
The MCT, ShockahBase (and Grox' BaseMod) are both mods which are used to make other mods. They all contain different functionalities. (for example, the MCT has a huge (relative to the others) UI API.)

I'll update the MCT and ICM later today.

EDIT: done that.

Last edited:
I have 2 things to say,
1. your tAPI link in the first post needs to be changed
2. have you updated to r11 yet?

The MCT, ShockahBase (and Grox' BaseMod) are both mods which are used to make other mods. They all contain different functionalities. (for example, the MCT has a huge (relative to the others) UI API.)

I'll update the MCT and ICM later today.

EDIT: done that.
Wow, so fast. I even haven't blink my eyes.

I have 2 things to say,
1. your tAPI link in the first post needs to be changed
2. have you updated to r11 yet?
I'll do that right now.
Also, I did update the ICM. (I had access to an internal build, see the commit history in the GitHub repo.)

Wait is this now ALL done for 1.2.4.1 so I know I won't be wasting my time installing this all?

Mod won't show up in game under a somewhat specific circumstance: Open tAPI > mods reload > play world > ICM is there working perfectly. Leave singleplayer > tinker with my mods (this step probably doesn't matter) > reload mods once again > try to play > cheat menu now gone until closing and re-opening tAPI. Maybe warnOnReload, so players know they need to close and re-open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom