tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to build the latest version for tAPI r11. Just pop it right into the "Local" folder and you're good to go, as long as you have also very very recently installed tAPI r11 and the MCT recently as well. ... into their correct folders and all, of course.

... ... uh .. EDIT: Ninja'd. >.>

Please make another Time Changing. It is difficult to change time pressing +/- buttons...[DOUBLEPOST=1413903294][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes. Only half of mod is working =\

'tAPI has stopped working' <- Everytime i try to enter a server
Same problem here. I'll get an error log and post it, Unless, of course, you intentionally blocked multiplayer Use.

Never mind, it's the same error I posted on your MCT thread(first screenshot you said wasn't related)

The 'I can't see the ingame buttons' bug seems quite common, but I cannot seem to reproduce it.
If there is anything that could help me, could someone give me a minidump? (using either the task manager or Visual Studio, this requires admin privileges!)

I'm getting a division by zero error every time I set the game time speed to 0 after I sufficiently messed around with the world tab (mainly events like Pumpkin and Frost Moon), although that could just be a coincidence. First time I set it to 0 (before the messing around) everything worked as intended.

7ee8b889ae.jpg

I'm getting a division by zero error every time I set the game time speed to 0 after I sufficiently messed around with the world tab (mainly events like Pumpkin and Frost Moon), although that could just be a coincidence. First time I set it to 0 (before the messing around) everything worked as intended.

7ee8b889ae.jpg
Looks like this (vanilla) bug isn't fixed in r11...

EDIT: fixed in 12
Code:
* tAPI-Bot ([email protected]) has joined
<tAPI-Bot> [tAPI] yoraiz0r pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/1AB7FQ
<tAPI-Bot> tAPI/master b769162 Yoraiz0r: dayRate = 0 fixes
<tAPI-Bot> tAPI/master d09e7d6 Yoraiz0r: Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/Arkhalis/tAPI
* tAPI-Bot has left
<Yoraiz0r> there we go

Last edited:
yessss I finally got full mod working for r11 I downloaded MCT for the 100 time and it showed up in game on the mods list

Last edited:
Getting this error when I attempt to reload my mods.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.ModFilter`1..ctor(ModBase base)
at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.NpcFilter..ctor(ModBase base)
at PoroCYon.ICM.Menus.NpcUI.Init()
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.MctUI.AddCustomUI(CustomUI customUI) in C:\Users\x\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\MctUI.cs:line 202
at PoroCYon.ICM.IcmMod.OnAllModsLoaded()
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(Action[] ts)
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

(Put that x in the file path for privacy reasons)

Using MCT 2.0.2.1 (updated today). Didn't have this problem before. No problems when ICM is disabled.

Getting this error when I attempt to reload my mods.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.ModFilter`1..ctor(ModBase base)
at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.NpcFilter..ctor(ModBase base)
at PoroCYon.ICM.Menus.NpcUI.Init()
at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.MctUI.AddCustomUI(CustomUI customUI) in C:\Users\x\Dropbox\PoroCYon.MCT\Mod Creation Tools\UI\MctUI.cs:line 202
at PoroCYon.ICM.IcmMod.OnAllModsLoaded()
at TAPI.Hooks.Call(Action[] ts)
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

(Put that x in the file path for privacy reasons)

Using MCT 2.0.2.1 (updated today). Didn't have this problem before. No problems when ICM is disabled.
This is clearly an ICM bug.
Can you download the PDB file of ICM and reproduce the bug (and give me the stack trace), so I can get the line number of the error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom