tModLoader Save Control

GoodPro712

Terrarian
Save Control adds a UI button in game to the top left of your screen that when pressed saves your progress. In singleplayer, it will save both your world and player. In multiplayer it will only save your player.
Save Control also adds a button to the in-game settings menu. This button exits the world without saving. Upon clicking this button there wil be a prompt for assurance.

Thanks to LolXD87 for Spanish translations!

SaveButton.gif

1590414604314.png

1590416304347.png

1590416157071.png

Join the GoodPro712's Mods Discord Server!

Last edited:
Nice addition, but for the menu option can you put it in the actual menu and not tagged on at the bottom? It makes it a bit hard to see down there.

Had no idea this was possible, but this is truly a godsend. Thank you for sharing this!

Also now we can FINALLY use save scumming in Terraria in order to undo anything with ease. :D

Had no idea this was possible, but this is truly a godsend. Thank you for sharing this!

Also now we can FINALLY use save scumming in Terraria in order to undo anything with ease. :D
Pretty sure you could do that before. It was just a lot more complicated, involving Save & Exit and ALT + F4 to quit without saving

Pretty sure you could do that before. It was just a lot more complicated, involving Save & Exit and ALT + F4 to quit without saving
Of course you could -- also by backing up previous saved characters and worlds elsewhere, then bringing them back in to revert etc. The key words were "with ease". :p

For some reason the option "exit without saving" does not work correctly with the option "auto pause" turned on here, the confirmation "yes! and no!" appear and disappear quickly and it is not possible to choose the option "yes!", it only works if I turn off the "auto pause" option.

Last edited:
For some reason the option "exit without saving" does not work correctly with the option "auto pause" turned on here, the confirmation "yes! and no!" appear and disappear quickly and it is not possible to choose the option "yes!", it only works if I turn off the "auto pause" option.
Thank you for the report! Ill get this bug fixed soon

The mod looks good but my ingame mod browser doesn't work. Can you send me a link for alt. download?
When I was still using the 1.3 of the game I tried to update this mod but I didn't find it in the mod browser, but I had already managed it before, I have one but I think it is not good to distribute if the author does not want to distribute.

Hmm, if anyone still wants this mod and does not find, here the last one I downloaded, not tested in more current versions.
Now I think it's okay to distribute, the author apparently abandoned it, but I still hope he'll come back and update this mod although I currently don't use this game with mods.

Attachments

• Save Control.zip
    32.6 KB · Views: 181
Back
Top Bottom