NPCs & Enemies Inheritance References [Sprites]

DatPedro

Skeletron
Well, i feel that terraria needs even more references.
And i also think books are very underrated.
So, i will make this thread, with more references!
Maybe it'll extend to more series sometime.

These are about eragon series.
hYeStzC.png

Durza is a new mini-boss.
30000/60000 HP
50 Melee Damage
90 Magic Damage
70 Defense
90% KB Resist
Is summoned by using a Spectre Staff in guide with guide voodoo doll equipped.
Stages:
Common Stage: Attacks you with sword, occasionally teleporting to your back and then dashing.
Magic Stage: Attacks you with fire magic and makes you paralyzed occasionally, only being able to attack. It only starts if you deal more than 200 magic damage to him.

DROPS:
Durza's Hood(Looks like his hood, vanity)100%
Durza's Robe(Looks like his robe, vanity)100%
Durza's Pants(Looks like his pants, vanity)100%
Durza's Sword 50%
Durza's Spirit 50%
OgSI7Cd

Zar'Roc
60 Damage
2.5 Knockback
5% Critical
14 Use Time
Cyan Rarity

If used against a player it deals triple damage, and each death increases crit.

OgSI7Cds.jpg

60 Damage
2.5 Knockback
5% Critical
14 Use Time
Cyan Rarity

If used against a enemy it deals triple damage, deals frostburn.
E7D5pqK.png

80 Damage
3 Knockback
10% Critical
11 Use time
Cyan Rarity

After hitting a enemy, he gets a debuff that makes him immobile. It stops for 10 seconds, then go on again. When enemy dies, he explodes into spirits that deal 20 damage each. Amount of spirits varies for 1-10.
LtNFTeP.png

Accessory
Increases magic damage by 12%
Increases mana by 60
Increases mana regen.

Can be tinkered with celestial cuffs, to combine effects making "Ethereal Cuffs".

Incomplete because i want some feedback before finishing.[/spoiler]

Last edited:
I don't mind moving this to Equipment for you, so you don't end up with a confusing thread. Just post here or report it to let me know.

Well, i feel that terraria needs even more references.
And i also think books are very underrated.
So, i will make this thread, with more references!
Maybe it'll extend to more series sometime, and not only swords.

These are about eragon series. I'll make a enemy to drop them later.
OgSI7Cd

Zar'Roc
60 Damage
2.5 Knockback
5% Critical
14 Use Time
Cyan Rarity

If used against a player it deals triple damage.

OgSI7Cds.jpg

60 Damage
2.5 Knockback
5% Critical
14 Use Time
Cyan Rarity

If used against a enemy it deals triple damage.

Incomplete because i want some feedback before finishing.

EDIT:Oh,wrong section... well, the enemy i'll make later will fill this gap.
Me love Eragon! Yay, someone make Eragon Suggestion! No flaming Brisingr. Me sad.

Anyway I say remove the triple damage thing because I assume this stuff is post plantera and I would rather Zar'roc have a greater crit chance and after killing mobs would have a buff called Bloodlust increasing damage and crit with that sword.

And give Brisingr a similar buff called Blazing! that would enable the sword to inflict frost burn and increase speed of the swing.

I hope you add Tamerlain, Glaedr's Rider's sword and Vrangr as a combination of all 4 previous blades like nights edge.
EDIT: Support! Also you spelt Inheritance Cycle wrong. And you spelt Brisingr wrong too.

I don't mind moving this to Equipment for you, so you don't end up with a confusing thread. Just post here or report it to let me know.
Ok, i made it wrong :p
Me love Eragon! Yay, someone make Eragon Suggestion! No flaming Brisingr. Me sad.

Anyway I say remove the triple damage thing because I assume this stuff is post plantera and I would rather Zar'roc have a greater crit chance and after killing mobs would have a buff called Bloodlust increasing damage and crit with that sword.

And give Brisingr a similar buff called Blazing! that would enable the sword to inflict frost burn and increase speed of the swing.

I hope you add Tamerlain, Glaedr's Rider's sword and Vrangr as a combination of all 4 previous blades like nights edge.
EDIT: Support! Also you spelt Inheritance Cycle wrong. And you spelt Brisingr wrong too.
Oromis sword would be good. Also, inheritance was wrong because english is not my language. Here it's "A herança" :p
Also, i think the triple damage thing would be good because no projectiles and damage bigger than meowmere.

I love the Inheritance Cycle as much as the next guy, but I think these references could be a lot more subtle. A sword based off of Brisingr or Za'roc or a miniboss based off of Durza is fine, but they shouldn't be called that ingame, imo. It would just be kinda weird, and Terraria is game known for not naming its referenced items directly after their source materials (i.e. Hero's Clothes). It would feel more like I'm playing some Eragon mod than playing the actual game.

Edit: Wow this is an old thread.

Last edited:
I love the Inheritance Cycle as much as the next guy, but I think these references could be a lot more subtle. A sword based off of Brisingr or Za'roc or a miniboss based off of Durza is fine, but they shouldn't be called that ingame, imo. It would just be kinda weird, and Terraria is game known for not naming its referenced items directly after their source materials (i.e. Hero's Clothes). It would feel more like I'm playing some Eragon mod than playing the actual game.

Edit: Wow this is an old thread.

ressurrection magic is forbidden by Brom, don't do it

Back
Top Bottom