Single Thread RP Inner demons

dont make it too op and stupid.
(That one stupid OC I have that's based on one of my plushies and is just in my reserves randomly: *cries in Fat Boy*)
(I'm just gonna use Esther. Tried making a Mii Fighter OC, but got stuck at personality and yeeted her into the reserves with aforementioned stupid OC. Can Esther have her Pokémon?)

(That one stupid OC I have that's based on one of my plushies and is just in my reserves randomly: *cries in Fat Boy*)
(I'm just gonna use Esther. Tried making a Mii Fighter OC, but got stuck at personality and yeeted her into the reserves with aforementioned stupid OC. Can Esther have her Pokémon?)
(sure, but as I said, try and not make it too op)

(K, I don't think that'll be an issue, the only Pokémon that could technically be considered OP is Berry, and they're incredibly ridiculously patient, and if it does become a problem I can just switch them (along with Gengar because why not) out with some other Pokémon)

Name: Esther

Appearance (Anything should work):
UIAG389.png

Species: Human

Equipment: Imma leave this mostly empty for now, she's just gonna have the sword of air.

Ablities: Wind magic, light magic, can teleport.

Quirks: I'll leave this empty for now.

Flaws: Doesn't really trust anyone.

Personality: Silent, serious, barely talks.

Other:
Berry the Shaymin (if you're not alright with it, they'll be replaced with a Lycanroc named Milo)
Gengar (if Berry is replaced, Gengar will be replaced with an unnamed Phantump)
Arc the Rotom
Dexio the Rotom Dex
Sandy
Vest the Buizel
Exci the Lillipup

Name: Esther

Appearance (Anything should work): View attachment 299597

Species: Human

Equipment: Imma leave this mostly empty for now, she's just gonna have the sword of air.

Ablities: Wind magic, light magic, can teleport.

Quirks: I'll leave this empty for now.

Flaws: Doesn't really trust anyone.

Personality: Silent, serious, barely talks.

Other:
Berry the Shaymin (if you're not alright with it, they'll be replaced with a Lycanroc named Milo)
Gengar (if Berry is replaced, Gengar will be replaced with an unnamed Phantump)
Arc the Rotom
Dexio the Rotom Dex
Sandy
Vest the Buizel
Exci the Lillipup
(should be fine, shaymin should be fine too)

Name: Unyil

Appearance (Anything should work): Considering all Precursors wear the same armor.
1606318386139.png

Species: Precursor

Equipment: A variety of Precursor technology, as well as a beloved Brain Extractor device. Most technology is considered bioweapon. Technology is programmed in a different format than humans, and interfacing or hacking it will give the Hacknet 'Inviolability Detected' error and deny them access.

Abilities: Resistant against radiation, able to consume any 'food' item without being poisoned or buffed by the food(pretty much makes food useless outside of just sustaining oneself), is quite radioactive themselves.

Quirks: Weapons deal radiation damage. Radiation damage is super effective to entities that are biological in nature, moderate/normal damage to magic based beings, and ineffective to robots. Armor must be made of suppressive materials if it is to block radiation damage, normal steel will not block radiation damage, but lead will.

Flaws: Reliant on Precursor technology. Radiation damage is ineffective to robots. Is also the definition of friendly fire when using Precursor ranged weapons.

Personality: Curious, morally stunted, focused on research, has a thing for extracting brains though.

(Yeah, even with their patience it's kinda busted as hell, Milo and Phantump (which I chose a name for: Phanny) it is :))

Name: Unyil

Appearance (Anything should work): Considering all Precursors wear the same armor.
View attachment 299599

Species: Precursor

Equipment: A variety of Precursor technology, as well as a beloved Brain Extractor device. Most technology is considered bioweapon. Technology is programmed in a different format than humans, and interfacing or hacking it will give the Hacknet 'Inviolability Detected' error and deny them access.

Abilities: Resistant against radiation, able to consume any 'food' item without being poisoned or buffed by the food(pretty much makes food useless outside of just sustaining oneself), is quite radioactive themselves.

Quirks: Weapons deal radiation damage. Radiation damage is super effective to entities that are biological in nature, moderate/normal damage to magic based beings, and ineffective to robots. Armor must be made of suppressive materials if it is to block radiation damage, normal steel will not block radiation damage, but lead will.

Flaws: Reliant on Precursor technology. Radiation damage is ineffective to robots. Is also the definition of friendly fire when using Precursor ranged weapons.

Personality: Curious, morally stunted, focused on research, has a thing for extracting brains though.
(I think the radiation should be fine, I'm also focusing on the moraly stunted and definition of friendly fire combination part)

Back
Top Bottom