Single Thread RP Inner demons

(Time to copy/paste Lin from my signature and into this post)
Name: Lindora

Nickname: Lin

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Looks like a snow leopard but khajiit, purple eyes and black armor.

Species: Khajiit

Personality: Rapidly swings from confident and sassy to depressed and anxious. Essentially, she’s a nice person with emotional/mental problems. She cares about anyone that hasn’t proven to be a bad person.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Bow/Arrows with enchantments so it never misses, Light but strong armor of undisclosed origins that cover her torso, legs, and feet. Her arms are uncovered and she wears fingerless leather gloves. She also has an ornate Yoyo made of pearlwood. The intricately carved depiction of the night sky glows with a pinkish light. She also has a fidget cube made of amethyst.

Ablities: Can speak with animals, has claws, tail is prehensile, incredible senses. Is adept at enchanting and healing magic. Moves silently and gracefully, only making noise if she wants to. She also can do plant magic, but only in the Hallow as it takes too much energy to do it elsewhere.

Quirks: super weird, is afraid of sudden, loud noises, oddly enough, she doesn’t feel sorry about the animals she kills for food, is insane, she’s obsessed with climbing trees, and (this will be the only character I write in first person in the rp she’s used in.)

Flaws: Afraid of spiders, really loud at times, clumsy, again, insane, can get aggressive at times. Oh, and she excessively worries about those she considers friends.

Weaknesses: The Crimson, humanoid blood, and she’s insane.

Extra/Trivia: Her voice sounds like Nala’s voice from the Lion King. Her species hails from another universe, but they have been hanging out in the Hallow for quite some time. All Terrarian Khajiit have the blessing, and therefore, so does Lin. I named her after Lindor chocolate, please don’t judge me. She’s also fluent in... enchanting table for some reason?

Text color is light blue.

(Time to copy/paste Lin from my signature and into this post)
Name: Lindora

Nickname: Lin

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Looks like a snow leopard but khajiit, purple eyes and black armor.

Species: Khajiit

Personality: Rapidly swings from confident and sassy to depressed and anxious. Essentially, she’s a nice person with emotional/mental problems. She cares about anyone that hasn’t proven to be a bad person.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Bow/Arrows with enchantments so it never misses, Light but strong armor of undisclosed origins that cover her torso, legs, and feet. Her arms are uncovered and she wears fingerless leather gloves. She also has an ornate Yoyo made of pearlwood. The intricately carved depiction of the night sky glows with a pinkish light. She also has a fidget cube made of amethyst.

Ablities: Can speak with animals, has claws, tail is prehensile, incredible senses. Is adept at enchanting and healing magic. Moves silently and gracefully, only making noise if she wants to. She also can do plant magic, but only in the Hallow as it takes too much energy to do it elsewhere.

Quirks: super weird, is afraid of sudden, loud noises, oddly enough, she doesn’t feel sorry about the animals she kills for food, is insane, she’s obsessed with climbing trees, and (this will be the only character I write in first person in the rp she’s used in.)

Flaws: Afraid of spiders, really loud at times, clumsy, again, insane, can get aggressive at times. Oh, and she excessively worries about those she considers friends.

Weaknesses: The Crimson, humanoid blood, and she’s insane.

Extra/Trivia: Her voice sounds like Nala’s voice from the Lion King. Her species hails from another universe, but they have been hanging out in the Hallow for quite some time. All Terrarian Khajiit have the blessing, and therefore, so does Lin. I named her after Lindor chocolate, please don’t judge me. She’s also fluent in... enchanting table for some reason?

Text color is light blue.
(should be fine, accepted)

hi, i want to join.
Name: Gear
Species: Steampunk Robot
Quirks/Pros: Can put itself back together. Equipped with heavy weaponry.
Flaws/Cons: Has only been activated for a year, so he is kind of like a kid. He has an AI, so his behavior is affected by the kind of people he interacts with. (Could be a pro) Made with average quality metal that is not that durable. The one thing he cannot repair is his arms, which are the things he uses to repair his body. Has a frustrating personality that could enrage other characters and/or demons to destroy him.
Personality: Not very developed. He was programmed to try to not interact with others, because his creator was afraid that he would get corrupted.
Backstory: The cyborg npc that you know about in Terraria was actually created by the mechanic. Gear was created by the steampunker, and is shown being built in the end credits. He was separated from his creator while he was still being programmed.
Equipment: wields a Proximity Mine Launcher, has a mini nuke II embedded in his chest for emergencies. Has adapted a unique martial arts style involving strategically disassembling himself by watching the Empress and his allies fight against Vortexians.

Last edited:
(just don't make the weapons too powerful, also does he actually have a way of being beaten, if not you really need to add one)

(Its better, accepted , but you dont have to have the metal super weak, just dont make it insanely strong)

(Didnt think of that, but a lot of them would be not as powerful as a lot of the demons, or the demons wouldnt be that much of a problem in the first place)

Back
Top Bottom