PC Insane seed I just found. Lol

EduardPro32

Terrarian
Ok so this seed contains 2 sword shrines, 2 starfury, 2 prehard core wings and 2 balloons (I think its just one, idk why I mentioned them they not that important) Also it has very interesting green dungeon. Lol
Really good chests around the spawn area, they contain nice accessories for starting the game.
Here's the seed: 3.1.1.1834351133 , it has to be large, classic and corruption, I'm not sure about crimson didn't test it yet.
Also terra map for proof I guess:
1649958709345.png

That's not a very impressive seed, sorry to disappoint. It's lucky, yes, but there's nothing too extraordinary from what I can tell. If you're rolling for good seeds, you should still keep on going.

That's not a very impressive seed, sorry to disappoint. It's lucky, yes, but there's nothing too extraordinary from what I can tell. If you're rolling for good seeds, you should still keep on going.
Any places to find these seeds that are better than this seemingly great one?

Hey man, thanks for saying ur opinion, i know Its not that impressive but I think it’s a nice seed for playing casually, anyway, I respect ur opinion and kinda agree with it. Lol

Hey man, thanks for saying ur opinion, i know Its not that impressive but I think it’s a nice seed for playing casually, anyway, I respect ur opinion and kinda agree with it. Lol
No need to be offended, for it's not a thing that belongs to you. It is merely a world seed that makes progression easier. lol

Back
Top Bottom