tModLoader Insanity Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemopathi

Queen Bee
Looking for programmers and spriters :dryadgrin:
Ciao all, I have a bunch of ideas for a (maybe) large content mod to make, but the problem is, I'm a (probably not) half-decent spriter that cannot code, so I'm looking for people to help me, of course, even if you don't want to sprite or code, you can give me ideas, I've made a discord for this mod. If you want the link, you'll probably have to start a conversation with me and ask for it, tell me what you want to do as well.:dryadpassionate:

A new biome that occurs when Corruption and Crimson converge, a disease or death biome, Corrosion?

A new moon lord phase (technically) that once moon lord is defeated a text appears that says "The eyes have grown enraged" then you hear a boss roar and the True Eyes of Cthulhu start spinning in a circle with eachother and every once in a while 1 to all of them will break the circle to attack you with either a laser, charging at you, lunar missiles or grabbing onto you, once they reach 40% health, they could break the circle and act more like the 2nd Phase of EoC except faster and with their earlier stated attacks.

etc. may post more later, I will post a bunch in the discord server though

ectoplasmic_lamp.png
Ectoplasmic Lamp
Dropped from "Lufus the Forgotten", Summons a mini flying lamp to provide light.
Masamune.png
Azurean Cutter
Late-Hardmode Broadsword, Once swung it has an afterimage that is much longer in height to it that deals damage.
Damage: 190
Damage of afterimage: 100
Speed: Equal to Night's Edge
Size: Average
"A blade lost to the oceans, now found."

Flammenschwert2.png
Flammenschwert
Mid-Hardmode Broadsword, Releases fire bats on contact with an enemy.
Damage: 100
Damage of bats: 50
Speed: Equal to Muramasa
Size: Large

midascrossbow.png
Midas' Crossbow
Early-Hardmode Repeater, Enemies drop 2x the coins
Damage: 40
Speed: Fast
Possessed_Lamp.png
Possessed Lamp
Mid-Hardmode Desert Boss Summoning Item
Summons "Lufus the Forgotten"

Dev Team:
[COLOR=#ff4d4d]@TheTrueInsanity[/COLOR]:dryadcool: - Lead Dev

Thanks to:

@Sir AFK - for ideas

Well, that's it for now.

Notice me User-Senpai :pinky:

Last edited:
If you want people to help you, you should probably list some ideas and maybe show your sprites. Also a tip : don't go overboard with content amount and focus on quality

If you want people to help you, you should probably list some ideas and maybe show your sprites. Also a tip : don't go overboard with content amount and focus on quality
I will do so, thanks for the advice also, I agree with the last statement :dryadhappy:
I was actually working on sprites for this right now xD

So:
1. Cool mod!
2. For the 2nd phase, what about having similar AI to the expert mode EoC, where it dashes around at high speeds.
3. Are the sprites in 2x2 with no mixed pixels? ( a 2x2 with 2 or more different colors in it)
4. The white outlines on the sprites are mildly confusing

So:
1. Cool mod!
2. For the 2nd phase, what about having similar AI to the expert mode EoC, where it dashes around at high speeds.
3. Are the sprites in 2x2 with no mixed pixels? ( a 2x2 with 2 or more different colors in it)
4. The white outlines on the sprites are mildly confusing
1. Thanks
2. I already said that :dryadhappy:
3. No mixed pixels, I'm going for a Terraria Style of pixel art
4. I just made them so that the sprites stand out more

don't worry. if you were interested in this mod, it isn't dead. just atm i'm looking for more people to help with the development also i'm brewing up some interesting concepts for new items and bosses and all sorts, also just drawing a lot irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom