tModLoader Insolence Mod

Firch

Official Terrarian
Insolence mod
Current state: Waiting until 1.4 tModLoader is released
Our Discord: Join the Insolence Mod Discord Server!

What is Insolence Mod?
This mod enhances the vanilla experience, adding content that will create feeling that you playing sweet and overhauled version of Terraria!
Our goal is making content that would fit perfectly in vanilla Terraria.
Insolence Mod features 4 new classes, inspired by RPG Games!
This class uses Shields as weapons. You can read about class mechanics here (mechanics may change): Sprites - New class: Defender
We know that Terraria get rid of Thrower class (in 1.4), maybe because it was too simple and Thrower was too much like Ranger (Weapons = Bullets). We adding new mechanic called "Pulling". You need to click and pull your cursor from your character (Screen center) to the opposite place where you want to throw your weapon and release mouse click (Like in Angry birds Games!). Also some weapons have autoswing function, this means you don't have to release your click and weapons will shoot automatically. (Note: The further you move your mouse, the further you throw a weapon)
Our team haven't decided yet how exactly will work this class, but it will boost your teammates with various effects like healing, and when you boost someone you will inflict damage. Work in progress! :happy:
I love musical instruments! But this class still work in progress, we can't share our plans about it right now. :(

Some sprites:
Demon Reflector.png
Bloody Reflector.png
Portable Glacier.png
Bee Blocker.png
Steampunker's Cogshield.png
Winner's Shield.png
Flora Guard.png

Also, some unconfirmed stuff:
- Increase amount of End-game weapons
- Add new music for mini-biomes (Granite and Marble)
- Add new above-ground mini-biome called "Volcanic waters" and it's opposite biome "Canyon"
- Add more underground structures
- Bosses for Granite and Marble biome
- Increase amount of underground loot
- Add Celestial Pillars for each class
- Mounts from Celestial Fragments

Some music:

Last edited:
Nice. What will be the difference of bard/cleric and thorium bard/cleric?
I expected this question. Yes, there will be a difference! I don't very like Thorium's Bard because it's too similar to mage (But with alternative variant of fast-regenerating mana) and Healer because it haven't a new mechanic, it just reuses mechanics from other classes. We want to make each class with individual gameplay and special a way to fight!

Last edited:
I expected this question. Yes, there will be a difference! I don't very like Thorium's Bard because it's too similar to mage (But with alternative variant of fast-regenerating mana) and Healer because it haven't a new mechanic, it just reuses mechanics from other classes. We want to make each class with individual gameplay and special a way to fight!
Sounds exciting and promising. Gonna see what you can do!

Back
Top Bottom