InstaFiz AMA (YouTube subscribers and TCF members get to know me better!)

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
Hello!
I decided to make an AMA for me, because who knows? Maybe I can better interact with subscribers to my YouTube channel?
( that doesn't mean TCF members don't get to participate, though :p )
EDIT: New rule: questions can only be about gaming-related things

Last edited:
1- If you could live in one game wich would it be?
2- what are your hobbys?
3- ya like jazz?
1. Probably Splatoon. Even that game has less physical pain and agony than Mario platformers. I would consider Splatoon battles a sport, really.
2. Outside of video games and YouTube, I pretty much have no life xD I do, however, read a crap-ton of Homestuck. I also have a huge intrest in music.
3. I want only the freshest of jazz :D

What are your top 5 favorite games?

Also, would you say there is any particular game that you'd say has had a significant influence on you?

Which Terraria boss did you find the most fun, and why?
Oh, um... O_O that's a hard one.
However, I probably would have to say the Eye of Cthulhu xD that is, the first time I fought him.
The tension was real. Like most players, he was my first boss, and it was an experience I'll never forget :)

What are your top 5 favorite games?
(This is the list thus far. It will most likely change when Hiveswap comes out ;) )
5. Kirby's Epic Yarn (A franchise I have even deeper memories with than Minecraft. Many childhood memories here!)
4. The Escapists (Lots of strategy needed here. And lots of tension, too. This game makes me think hard, and it's very addicting!)
3. Undertale (Amazing community... kind of. It varies, really :p Anyways, this game has an AMAZING amount of effort put into it! The creator, Toby Fox, made it all by hinself, and the only help he got was from artist Temmie Chang! I strongly reccomend you play it. Blind players are sure to have a good time! :D )
2. Minecraft (It was a game I was addicted to for a long time, and to this day, I still play it. My YouTube channel started off with Minecraft videos!)
1. Terraria! ( :O PLOT TWIST!!!!111!1!one! )

Also, would you say there is any particular game that you'd say has had a significant influence on you?
Kirby. By far. Like I said before, my childhood gaming experience mostly revolved around the Kirby franchise, and is even part of the reason I started YouTube! But that's another story for another day ;)

This AMA stuff is fun so far!

Back
Top Bottom