Video InstaFiz's Terraria speedrun videos (always up to date)

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
So I decided to make a thread of all my Terraria speedrun videos, since I'm doing that a lot lately.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Started a new speedrun series: the Molten Armor Challenge! ( Created by @ComandosP2P )
The rules are:
-Expert Mode
-Hardcore Character
-No Bosses
-Max 180 HP
The goal is to get a full set of Molten Armor as fast as possible!
Will be updated as time passes. Only episode 1 is out so far.

Started a Night's Edge speedrun. My headset is broken at the moment, so I figured: why not start another speedrun?

So I’ve been diving into Terraria speedruns again, and I’ve made two more videos on that so far. One is an expert unseeded King Slime run, and the other is a normal unseeded 3-player Queen Bee and Wall of Flesh run. The three player run was done with @ppowersteef and LonelyDoku (his forum name is @WallOfDerp , but please call him Doku). The raw footage of the 3-player run can be found here: Terraria - Wall of Flesh: 3 Players+ - Normal, Random, 1.3.5 in 36m 13s by InstaFizInstaFiz, ppowersteef and LonelyDoku - speedrun.com

Alright, so I forgot to post these when I did them.
I partnered up with some buds on the Terrraria speedrunning discord and we did some runs. 4 players for Queen Bee and Eye of Cthulhu, and 3 players for Skeletron.

I did a normal unseeded Skeletron speedrun, and I was chatting with the Terraria discord in the process. If you wanna hear people nerd out about music while seeing a guy make silly mistakes in speedrunning, then go ahead and watch it!

Back
Top Bottom