Mobile Instant crash after reinstalling it.

Cosmin36

Terrarian
I had a pause of 1-2 months and now i wanted to play again but everytime after installing, it crashes everytime.

Purchased from google play
What type of android device do you have? Did the game load and you were able to play before the 1-2 months break? Do you have any other Terraria apps (like multiplayer apps, all Item world apps)? Is your device rooted? It’s okay if so, just need to know.

I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 2017. I don't have any multiplayer apps or all items world app, i just have saved some caracters and worlds made by myself (in google drive). The phone is not rooted. Before the break the game worked perfectly. Now it instantly crashes if i enter the game.

I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 2017. I don't have any multiplayer apps or all items world app, i just have saved some caracters and worlds made by myself (in google drive). The phone is not rooted. Before the break the game worked perfectly. Now it instantly crashes if i enter the game.
What version are you on? The latest version is 1.3.0.7.7 (Build 289). Can you post a screenshot of your version (if it lets you into the game enough to see it.) If not, is there any update in the Google Play Store that you can do?

And at what point does it crash - can you explain in detail exactly what happens. Does the game load and you can’t choose a character. Does the game load and you can choose a world, but after it gets to a certain point the game crashes to a black screen? Does the game not load at all, and as soon as you try to launch it, it crashes. Any information to really get a handle on what’s going on can help, otherwise it’s like we are grasping around in the dark.

What other things have changed on your device in the 1-2 months that you didn’t play the game. If the game doesn’t need an update and hasn’t changed, perhaps something else on your device changed to interfere. Just trying to get a sense of what exactly is happening. :)

I have the current version of the game. Everytime i enter the game, i see the logo, the companies who made the game and crash. I don't think my device has changed during that break, since i didn't install/uninstall anything. I tried every time until the device mesages me with this (Terraria is crashing continuosly)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200101-194637_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20200101-194637_Google Play Store.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 68
I have the current version of the game. Everytime i enter the game, i see the logo, the companies who made the game and crash. I don't think my device has changed during that break, since i didn't install/uninstall anything. I tried every time until the device mesages me with this (Terraria is crashing continuosly)
Thanks for the info @Cosmin36. I can’t think of what might be going wrong, and I suggest talking with 505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) or DR Studios (the developers of the mobile version) to see if they have any insight.

Here is the support portal (you may need to create an account to send in a ticket): Terraria (Mobile)

Back
Top Bottom