OOC Interdimensional Shift: An Undertale Multiverse RP (OOC)

I have future plans for this RP besides RP-ing. Which idea(s) would you be most looking forward to?

• Turning the RP into a book/story

• Getting someone (volunteer or hired) to turn the book/story into a comic

• Getting someone to turn the comic into an animation/comic dub series

• Getting someone to turn the animations/comic dubs into a full-blown UT Fangame!

• GeTtInG tHe FaNgAmE tO bE mORe PoPUlAR thAN UNDertAlE!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
First Name or Nickname: Bridget
Full Name: i'll think of a last name later
Personality:
- Normal: well-mannered, quiet, lazy, keeps to herself, and generally nice to others most of the time
- Vengeance: aggressive, violent, volatile, you probably don't want to be near her when this happens.
Race: Human-Monster Hybrid, half-human, half-dragon
Height: 196cm (6'5.5")
Weight: 88KG

Speech Font/color: This is normal Bridget (#fc6b47 and Georgia Font), and this is Vengeance Bridget (#9e0cf2 and Courier New)
Appearance:
- Normal: Pale skin with a subtle purple tint, red eyes, slightly purple lips, deceptively cute face. Strong build, visible muscle. Wears a purple hoodie and a black skirt, with black and red tights and combat boots. A pair of pointy horns sit on top of her head.

- Vengeance: Black form-fitting dress, made with a semi-gloss fabric. It has a pair of diamond-shaped holes on the sides from below the breast to above the hip. The skirt stops just above the knee, and is flexible enough to not inhibit movement. The "sleeves" barely cover the shoulders, and consist of 4 fabric rings held by 4 straps. The fabric is detailed with ancient symbols and glyphs in red. She also wears a pair of black high heels and fishnet arm gloves. Her hair is braided, her arms and legs have red cracks in them (basically just surface detail). Her skin becomes almost white, and her lips go from slightly purple to black. Her black and red wings unfold, with a wingspan of 10 metres. yeah i reused this from another OC what u gun do

Magic: She can project and manipulate flames fairly far away, and summon walls or jets of hot smoke.
Skills/Abilities: Bridget is incredibly skilled with her own blade, made from incredibly rare brimtanium metal. She can move very fast, and has a lot of stamina.
Strengths/Weaknesses:
- Good at: movement, sword fighting, defending herself/others, resisting heat, controlling her powers
- Bad at: controlling emotions, cold/water, being abandoned/alone, manipulation,
Universe: I don't have any specific universe, so Classic Undertale is fine.
Backstory: For a long time, Bridget's life was mostly peaceful, kind of boring, and very generic. The world above rejected her family, but the underground had been the opposite. She spent most of her time in a small community, and she liked it there, before they arrived. In the span of 3 days, almost everyone and everything had been destroyed. Her parents included. After a brief funeral and burial, she had to leave, wandering for many days to find a new home, where she now resides. Her goal one day is to avenge the death of her family, home and spirit, but that day is far from now. (Will be established later…)
Extra: I still want to develop this further, so I may add info later on. Let me know if something is wrong.
Battle Theme:
Other Theme(s): I'll think of one later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom