OOC Interdimensional Shift: An Undertale Multiverse RP (OOC)

I have future plans for this RP besides RP-ing. Which idea(s) would you be most looking forward to?

• Turning the RP into a book/story

• Getting someone (volunteer or hired) to turn the book/story into a comic

• Getting someone to turn the comic into an animation/comic dub series

• Getting someone to turn the animations/comic dubs into a full-blown UT Fangame!

• GeTtInG tHe FaNgAmE tO bE mORe PoPUlAR thAN UNDertAlE!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
The main problem will be actually keeping track of those ideas-
I get most of my good ideas at... well, basically midnight and later. Meaning all I've got is a notebook, pen, crappy light, and nothing else.

The main problem will be actually keeping track of those ideas-
I get most of my good ideas at... well, basically midnight and later. Meaning all I've got is a notebook, pen, crappy light, and nothing else.
Well that certainly doesn't help. I guess grab a flashlight or something that you can hold while you write? Not ideal, but it would work better than, well, crappy lighting overall-

Well that certainly doesn't help. I guess grab a flashlight or something that you can hold while you write? Not ideal, but it would work better than, well, crappy lighting overall-
I don't mean that my room's light is crappy, it's just that my best light is not very bright, while my only flashlight is too bright.

I don't mean that my room's light is crappy, it's just that my best light is not very bright, while my only flashlight is too bright.
Ah, that makes sense... Not much I can suggest beyond that anymore lol-

My best ideas come up at night as well, so what I do is once I come up with them, those ideas are what I focus on all. Night. Until I go to sleep, of course. So then, when I wake up the next day, I can continue to expand on the ideas I've come up with and not simply forget about them!

Ah, that makes sense... Not much I can suggest beyond that anymore lol-

My best ideas come up at night as well, so what I do is once I come up with them, those ideas are what I focus on all. Night. Until I go to sleep, of course. So then, when I wake up the next day, I can continue to expand on the ideas I've come up with and not simply forget about them!
Hey that's what I do-

Eras screenshot.png

Eras screenshot (1).png

Hey that's what I do-
woo-
Looks great! Can't wait to see how he acts once the RP starts lol-
I feel slightly bad that I can't think of a backstory for one of my character's
You don't have to feel bad lol, I'm totally fine with it! Take all the time you need, and if you really have to, just RP as a canon character that's available until your OC is ready for use!

First Name: Hivenil
Nickname: Hive
Full Name: Hivenil Revino
Personality: Generally on the quiet side, but doesn't hesitate to join battles if her friends are in danger.
Race: Human
Speech Font/color: Default font, color #4e6930.
Appearance:
Hivenil.png

Alright so
Changes to the design compared to the image
First of all, the chains on the armor in the picture... they aren't there in the roleplay design.
Color changes: The lighter red cape-ish thingy is a dull, yet lightish gold (basically this color:
DullGold.png
).
The main armor is a dark green color (
Green.png
), with the lighter areas (excluding the cape of course) being slightly shifted towards yellow on the color wheel. The black flame patterns are still there.
Boots are a very dark brown.
The crown is not there, but I'll be adding a different accessory instead with the same color scheme. No idea what to use though.
Magic: I'm about to have a field trip lmao
Every post (that I make, and that isn't the post directly after an attack/defensive spell is done by this character (which attack/spell doesn't matter), one orb of light appears behind Hivenil while she's holding her staff (when she isn't holding the staff, I'll just keep track of how many orbs are ready using either a notebook or a document). She can then use those orbs to attack. The orbs aren't very fast, but they have decent homing.
Hivenil can also heal others a little, and create a weak barrier around everyone nearby. (not sure how I'll implement her ultimate, but I'll figure something out) the healing has a cooldown of 3 posts (that I make), and the barrier has a cooldown of 7 posts (again, that I make).
She can also create orbs herself if she runs out, but that also drains her life force, so she doesn't do it unless she has to.
Skills/Abilities: None.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Takes much less damage from light attacks, but darkness-based attacks do more damage. Can't really fight with melee weapons.
Universe: Like with Vio, while she isn't from VoidTale, I'm still putting her there for personal convenience.
Backstory: Hivenil grew up in a town near a forest, and enjoyed wandering through that forest often... at least until monsters appeared in it.
Hivenil eventually moved to a different town, though her family stayed behind. There were monsters outside of that town as well, but they were generally passive.
It still bothered Hivenil, and after a few years she decided to study magic to fight the monsters. While doing so, she met Eynoil, who was training to become a swordfighter. (More will be revealed later, hopefully)
Extra: Based purely on my first character in World // Zero (A really good Roblox game I've been playing since early access).
Other Theme(s):

I mean, there's one that's like turquoise, but I don't think there's one that's actually straight blue-green. There's actual green (Kindness), actual blue (Integrity), and light-blue/turquoise (Patience). So a blue-green Chrono SOUL wouldn't be out of the question. And Chrono- is the prefix in words such as chronological, (originates from the Greek word Khronos) and it means "relating to time", so that's where I got the idea of the SOUL name. What thinks thou?
whats the difference between turquoise and blue-green?
also Chrono does make sense...I like that bit indeed.

First Name: Hivenil
Nickname: Hive
Full Name: Hivenil Revino
Personality: Generally on the quiet side, but doesn't hesitate to join battles if her friends are in danger.
Speech Font/color: Default font, color #4e6930.
Appearance:
View attachment 372371
Alright so
Changes to the design compared to the image
First of all, the chains on the armor in the picture... they aren't there in the roleplay design.
Color changes: The lighter red cape-ish thingy is a dull, yet lightish gold (basically this color: View attachment 372370).
The main armor is a dark green color (View attachment 372369), with the lighter areas (excluding the cape of course) being slightly shifted towards yellow on the color wheel. The black flame patterns are still there.
Boots are a very dark brown.
The crown is not there, but I'll be adding a different accessory instead with the same color scheme. No idea what to use though.
Magic: I'm about to have a field trip lmao
Every post (that I make, and that isn't the post directly after an attack/defensive spell is done by this character (which attack/spell doesn't matter), one orb of light appears behind Hivenil while she's holding her staff (when she isn't holding the staff, I'll just keep track of how many orbs are ready using either a notebook or a document). She can then use those orbs to attack. The orbs aren't very fast, but they have decent homing.
Hivenil can also heal others a little, and create a weak barrier around everyone nearby. (not sure how I'll implement her ultimate, but I'll figure something out) the healing has a cooldown of 3 posts (that I make), and the barrier has a cooldown of 7 posts (again, that I make).
She can also create orbs herself if she runs out, but that also drains her life force, so she doesn't do it unless she has to.
Skills/Abilities: None.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Takes much less damage from light attacks, but darkness-based attacks do more damage. Can't really fight with melee weapons.
Universe: Like with Vio, while she isn't from VoidTale, I'm still putting her there for personal convenience.
Backstory: Hivenil grew up in a town near a forest, and enjoyed wandering through that forest often... at least until monsters appeared in it.
Hivenil eventually moved to a different town, though her family stayed behind. There were monsters outside of that town as well, but they were generally passive.
It still bothered Hivenil, and after a few years she decided to study magic to fight the monsters. While doing so, she met Eynoil, who was training to become a swordfighter. (More will be revealed later, hopefully)
Extra: Based purely on my first character in World // Zero (A really good Roblox game I've been playing since early access).
Other Theme(s):
Accepted for now. While they don’t really connect to Undertale, they also don’t not fit. So... Glitch can decide whether or not they remain accepted after they get back. The IC likely won’t start until then anyway, so it’s not really a problem.
whats the difference between turquoise and blue-green?
also Chrono does make sense...I like that bit indeed.
The difference between this:
E5A0342A-AF8E-421C-A12F-9830BCBEE9E2.jpeg
(Turquoise (Patience))
And this:
A9DE2C94-9865-489C-A57E-C0629ADD9652.png
(Blue-green (Suggested Chrono))

First Name: Eynoil
Nickname: Nol
Full Name: Eynoil Risenlog
Personality: Eynoil is almost completely silent around new people, and is pretty protective of Hivenil. He’s a bit more willing to talk to people he trusts, but is still very quiet most of the time, preferring to communicate with expressions.
Speech Font/color: Default font, color #628c73.
Appearance:
Eynoil.png
(Replace the bag with a silver-colored cape, by the way)
Magic: (Well, while he does have some magic-like abilities (specifically the attack speed boost and cross slash from the game’s dual wielder class), I’m not entirely sure if I should count them as actual magic. Until that’s figured out I’ll just put them under Skills/Abilities, and if we decide that they should count as magic then I’ll move them here.)
Skills/Abilities: Cross Slash: Projectile attack shaped like an X. Eynoil needs both of his swords to use this.
(I literally just checked the game to know the moveset of dual wielders and I already forgot what this one was called…) Boosts Eynoil’s attack speed and damage. (In-game it boosts crit rate instead of damage but crits aren’t really a thing here so…)
Dash Slash: Pretty self-explanatory, Eynoil just dashes forward and slashes both swords at the end of the dash.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Eynoil is agile, but has low defense. He’s also a bit hard to get along with because he doesn’t talk much.
Universe: I’ve actually decided to have Hivenil and Eynoil actually be from VoidTale’s universe (Which might give me an excuse to work on it sooner), but from a different part of the world to avoid conflicts between VoidTale’s story and World // Zero’s story (whatever that might be, because I honestly have no idea, haha- If I ever have time and courage to do this then I might ask the devs about the game’s lore-).
Backstory: I’ll just list the stuff I do have figured out…
  • Was training for about a month before meeting Hivenil
  • Grew up in the town Hive moved to (Aka, the world 1 hub of the game)
  • Has never been good at magic
Extra: Based purely on my second W // Z character.
Battle Theme: (The song that plays when someone fights you.)
Other Theme(s):

Oh thank god someone finally posted
it was beginning to feel like tape was over my nonexistant mouth
I do like that character, shame I cant accept em'
The whole dual swords abillity gave me an idea tho, probably for another rp though
all imma hint for it is two words
Monster Hunter

Hey everyone! I'm back and less mentally and schedule-lly dead than ever! I'm very likely going to reboot this RP and FINALLY create the IC thread despite the loss of @Champion Greninjoid (may he rest in hiatus). Is anyone still interested in participating?
I am at least, though I might need to look over my character descriptions again. I also need to toss Vio into my main description document so I can look at it more easily with the other two-

First Name: Eynoil
Nickname: Nol
Full Name: Eynoil Risenlog
Personality: Eynoil is almost completely silent around new people, and is pretty protective of Hivenil. He’s a bit more willing to talk to people he trusts, but is still very quiet most of the time, preferring to communicate with expressions.
Speech Font/color: Default font, color #628c73.
Appearance: View attachment 381334(Replace the bag with a silver-colored cape, by the way)
Magic: (Well, while he does have some magic-like abilities (specifically the attack speed boost and cross slash from the game’s dual wielder class), I’m not entirely sure if I should count them as actual magic. Until that’s figured out I’ll just put them under Skills/Abilities, and if we decide that they should count as magic then I’ll move them here.)
Skills/Abilities: Cross Slash: Projectile attack shaped like an X. Eynoil needs both of his swords to use this.
(I literally just checked the game to know the moveset of dual wielders and I already forgot what this one was called…) Boosts Eynoil’s attack speed and damage. (In-game it boosts crit rate instead of damage but crits aren’t really a thing here so…)
Dash Slash: Pretty self-explanatory, Eynoil just dashes forward and slashes both swords at the end of the dash.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Eynoil is agile, but has low defense. He’s also a bit hard to get along with because he doesn’t talk much.
Universe: I’ve actually decided to have Hivenil and Eynoil actually be from VoidTale’s universe (Which might give me an excuse to work on it sooner), but from a different part of the world to avoid conflicts between VoidTale’s story and World // Zero’s story (whatever that might be, because I honestly have no idea, haha- If I ever have time and courage to do this then I might ask the devs about the game’s lore-).
Backstory: I’ll just list the stuff I do have figured out…
  • Was training for about a month before meeting Hivenil
  • Grew up in the town Hive moved to (Aka, the world 1 hub of the game)
  • Has never been good at magic
Extra: Based purely on my second W // Z character.
Battle Theme: (The song that plays when someone fights you.)
Other Theme(s):
Better late than never on my part, I officially approve of Eynoil!

Back
Top Bottom