Mobile Interesting trick with doors.

Godley

Skeletron Prime
if a grappling hook was used on a door, the door opens just before the player crashes into it, allowing maintained speed.
This could be used to instantly start Hermes boots, gain speed in boss battles (thought most classes will be a bit restricted due to doors stopping projectiles and some minions, while most bosses tend to ignore tiles), and a boost to skybridges and hell bridges.
I can imagine this to be exceptionally good in the wall of flesh battle due to the doors blocking lasers and hungaries.

I played Mobile on so may different versions and I totally agree with what you're saying. It's an extremely convenient trick because doors open when you're near one [will always happen, like it or not] so grappling on a door is basically running.

If you used a multi hook and made a bridge with doors you could travel easily. [Although Mobile is soooooooooo easy it's basically the tutorial for PC Gamers]

if a grappling hook was used on a door, the door opens just before the player crashes into it, allowing maintained speed.
This could be used to instantly start Hermes boots, gain speed in boss battles (thought most classes will be a bit restricted due to doors stopping projectiles and some minions, while most bosses tend to ignore tiles), and a boost to skybridges and hell bridges.
I can imagine this to be exceptionally good in the wall of flesh battle due to the doors blocking lasers and hungaries.
I played Mobile on so may different versions and I totally agree with what you're saying. It's an extremely convenient trick because doors open when you're near one [will always happen, like it or not] so grappling on a door is basically running.

If you used a multi hook and made a bridge with doors you could travel easily. [Although Mobile is soooooooooo easy it's basically the tutorial for PC Gamers]
You guys are superstars if you can get the grappling hook to work on demand on mobile. :merchantgrin: I always have trouble getting it to work when I want it to, unless I'm using a controller with mobile, then it works 100%.

But I agree, the grappling door trick to gain/keep momentum is very fun.

I find mobile sometimes easier, sometimes harder.
It’s another story if you’re talking about expert mode, though.

Back
Top Bottom