Xbox One (Intermediate issue) with crafting

Jedi1josh

Terrarian
I didn't want to classify this as major, but it's also not a minor problem, so I chose intermediate.

When using quick craft (LT) to craft several items at once, like torches, you'll see other items that you could craft appear under the torch (most likely a campfire will display under torches). Anyway while quick crafting the order of these items will bounce around, and oftentimes one will suddenly be in the slot that you were crafting from. Now sometimes you'll accidentally start crafting these new items, sometimes it locks up and you have to let go of LT and press it again to resume.

Many times when it didn't lock up and just continued crafting, I ended up crafting items I had no intention of making. The two most frequent items I accidentally craft are chairs and signs.

Anyway I thought I'd share this. Obviously chairs and signs are made from wood which is plentiful, it just bugs me when I do it.

I didn't want to classify this as major, but it's also not a minor problem, so I chose intermediate.

When using quick craft (LT) to craft several items at once, like torches, you'll see other items that you could craft appear under the torch (most likely a campfire will display under torches). Anyway while quick crafting the order of these items will bounce around, and oftentimes one will suddenly be in the slot that you were crafting from. Now sometimes you'll accidentally start crafting these new items, sometimes it locks up and you have to let go of LT and press it again to resume.

Many times when it didn't lock up and just continued crafting, I ended up crafting items I had no intention of making. The two most frequent items I accidentally craft are chairs and signs.

Anyway I thought I'd share this. Obviously chairs and signs are made from wood which is plentiful, it just bugs me when I do it.
That’s annoying when you start crafting things you didn’t intend to craft. Good thing that so far it’s only been wood stuff. Do you have auto-pause on?

Sorry I have auto pause on yes.
There's some weirdness with crafting while auto-pause is enabled. If you can, and you haven't already, I suggest sending in your info about this (including any video if you have it) straight to Pipeworks (the team porting the console version) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

If the issue gets to be too frustrating, try crafting with auto-pause off.

There's some weirdness with crafting while auto-pause is enabled. If you can, and you haven't already, I suggest sending in your info about this (including any video if you have it) straight to Pipeworks (the team porting the console version) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

If the issue gets to be too frustrating, try crafting with auto-pause off.

I'm just discovering that auto pause is also messing with spawning mimics with keys of lights or nights.

Back
Top Bottom