[INTERNET] Battle For The Net

Oh, no, it's the return of that one law which ended the Internet in 2012, which was a continuation of that other law which ended it in 2010! :dryadeek:

The sad thing is some internauts do believe signing an online toilet paper petition did affect the decision to not pass those laws.

I dunno, if this does pass, finally all the elitist :red:s who kick people from South America out of their servers will know how it feels to be under constant lagging and (comparatively) slow connections. So that somehow would be a form of karma. Too bad about those who aren't :red:s to less fortunate gamers, though.

I dunno, if this does pass, finally all the elitist ####s who kick people from South America out of their servers will know how it feels to be under constant lagging and (comparatively) slow connections. So that somehow would be a form of karma. Too bad about those who aren't :red:s to less fortunate gamers, though.

I have a relatively crappy computer, so a crappy internet connection would be the crappy cherry on the crap cake. And to say how crappy it is, even an HTML file with only one word, (being "cab") was able to CRASH on Google Chrome. I don't know HOW I'm able to run Garry's Mod or Terraria for that matter, but a crappy internet is the LAST thing I need, especially since I use the internet to complete schoolwork.

Back
Top Bottom