PC Internet Issues

Terra22901

Terrarian
Whenever I launch Terraria, after about 10 minutes of playing my internet will start crashing. It won't always completely go out, but it's so slow that I have to reset it. This happens when playing multiplayer and singleplayer. Even happens in Steam offline mode. I'm using Ethernet if that helps. I just don't know what else to do.

Your internet starts crashing? As in, you open up a browser and you can't get internet anywhere?

Are you sure it was Terraria causing this? When you lose internet do other people also lose internet?

That's bizarre.... I can't fathom a reason that would be the case. None the less I did some research on if this was possible and apparently it is.

Alright, well. Could I get a list of programs you have installed on your machine? You can do this for through programs and feature page of the control panel.

That's bizarre.... I can't fathom a reason that would be the case. None the less I did some research on if this was possible and apparently it is.

Alright, well. Could I get a list of programs you have installed on your machine? You can do this for through programs and feature page of the control panel.
It also happens on my freshly reset laptop with nothing but Chrome, Steam, and Terraria installed. So I doubt it's a program causing the problem. For more clarification, after launching the game, my internet will alternate off and on for about a minute at a time. Sometimes I can bring it back by switching to wireless, but eventually that stops working as well. Even after I reset my router, sometimes it'll still be slower than normal. It just feels like flipping switches to see which one finally fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom