tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

So I think I found what might be a bug. I added the royal gel to a contract and used it. I then went to add another item to one, but it would not let me put them together. I then tried many different items (vanilla and modded, expert and normal, etc.) I could not get any items to combine with the contracts. I'm not sure if this is a bug with only allowing one item, a bug when you used either expert or modded items, or what it is. Like I said, I tried many items, and even tried crashing the game and reloading - but to no avail
I need more info. When this occurs, can you tell me what items you use, and can you send me your client.log file?

(First of all, I hope my words do not sound offensive or force you to do something, I am not an English native speaker, this is all of my suggestion from if I am the coder but also as gamer)
Hi Hamstar. Thank you for your well-developed mod! I was looking for this kind of mod after I disable Fargo's Soul DLC. I like to collect every single piece of equipment to use. Fargo's one is focusing on the same thing, but they don't have a good mod cross crafting. (No offense, the mod itself is good. I am still using Fargo's master mode and Mutant mod which is also great) However, your mod gives us the ability to either grind more or less compared to Soul of Eternity.

Here is the main point: I don't quite know if you still want to continue to interpret with summon weapons. I have a suggestion: Why don't you add an item that triggers the summoning action? It is like a helper. When we use it, the program will loop through all combined summon items so that all of the stored summon weapons will then work. This is the easiest trick I can think of as a student coding learner. However, I don't know how hard it will be. But the main point is adding that action to trigger all the summon. We have to understand that it is a weapon, it should be used somehow so that it can work.

Also, I would like to give a recommendation on this feature. We should make sure we can desummon all minions because that can be a pain if we want to desummon all of them if they take up all screen. Even though we can quit the game and then return to cancel it. But sometimes we don't want to leave our cave right? So there will be two ways to do it:
1) Combine the summoning buff as one (This can apply to potion if possible) You may take a look on alchemistnpclite mode, it has combined potions and only take up one slot
2) Just write a small program on the action to use that item. Using one more time will cancel all minions. This is much simple and I would say I prefer this one.

Then last second suggestion: since we can combine a lot of equipment, we should definitely provide the gamer to modify the strength of the enemy. Probably some other mods can do this. But we can also have that (It can either be increasing armor penetration, damage, or health).

And last suggestion: Add a way to check if a certain item is already in the combined list. Even it will show a yellow color on repeated equipment. But in the program of creating new intrinsics by left clocking. You may add a check method: if this item is already combined, it can't be combined again. Or at least warn once)

Lastly, thank you again and right now I will head to grind for every singel piece of equipment from Thorium and Calamity and Mutant.......Ahhh

Here is the main point: I don't quite know if you still want to continue to interpret with summon weapons. I have a suggestion: Why don't you add an item that triggers the summoning action? It is like a helper. When we use it, the program will loop through all combined summon items so that all of the stored summon weapons will then work. This is the easiest trick I can think of as a student coding learner. However, I don't know how hard it will be. But the main point is adding that action to trigger all the summon. We have to understand that it is a weapon, it should be used somehow so that it can work.

Also, I would like to give a recommendation on this feature. We should make sure we can desummon all minions because that can be a pain if we want to desummon all of them if they take up all screen. Even though we can quit the game and then return to cancel it. But sometimes we don't want to leave our cave right? So there will be two ways to do it:
[...]
2) Just write a small program on the action to use that item. Using one more time will cancel all minions. This is much simple and I would say I prefer this one.

What you described here literally exists already in this mod: tModLoader - Summoners Association

No sé si es un error o me equivoco, pero ya intenté dar casi todo y el fantasma sigue sin aceptar nada y no sé qué hacer.

You know, I was looking at this mod for a while now, never installed it and never tried it out. I finally remembered why I was following this mod and I decided to actually try it and wow. Talk about amazing and extremely useful! Thanks for making this! It really is a godsend for clearing up accessory slots and not having to continuously create potions and keeping my inventory clear of endless versions.

Your mod Intrinsics is doing great, sir.
Hopefully I, myself can see this in 1.4 Alpha again.

Respectful.

Thanks for a really useful yet underrated mod! I'm mostly just curious if there are any plans of bringing this over to 1.4?

EDIT: Nice! :3

Last edited:
will this mod be updated for 1.4 at any point. as i relly loved this mod and now i miss it as now i have to chose what acesserys i can use

Back
Top Bottom