tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

hey I'm having an issue where I can't click on the scroll bar and trying to scroll with the wheel just sends me straight to the bottom

hey I'm having an issue where I can't click on the scroll bar and trying to scroll with the wheel just sends me straight to the bottom
Do you happen to have Extensible Inventory mod by chance, and have you updated it to the latest version?

the log doesn't seem to be doing it's job, but I have noticed that my problem only occurs in multiplayer. is this supposed to be multiplayer compatible?

wonderful mod, could you please add the ability to remove the bind-ed items though? perhaps an item to 'void the contract' or something similar, infact even a red X next to the items that I want to remove (inside the intrinsic menu)

Hello Hamstar, I really love your mods and the work you do, but for some reason when someone gets a Contract in the world(playing with two friends) and puts the item they want on it, if someone else gets one and puts their own item on it, they get all of the items that everybody else put on their own contracts, basically all of our contracts share our items on them, which is a problem because we have accessories that decrease all other types of damage because we are doing a class-based run.

Also before we found out that if you have a stacking mod and you stack them then they will not work no matter what, and that if you use a cheat sheet or any sort of mod like that then you have to take out only one if you use a stacking mod.

We also tried using the item to craft them to see if that would keep our items from sharing, but instead it just doesn't work at all, items cant be placed on crafted contracts.

Hello Hamstar, I really love your mods and the work you do, but for some reason when someone gets a Contract in the world(playing with two friends) and puts the item they want on it, if someone else gets one and puts their own item on it, they get all of the items that everybody else put on their own contracts, basically all of our contracts share our items on them, which is a problem because we have accessories that decrease all other types of damage because we are doing a class-based run.

Also before we found out that if you have a stacking mod and you stack them then they will not work no matter what, and that if you use a cheat sheet or any sort of mod like that then you have to take out only one if you use a stacking mod.

We also tried using the item to craft them to see if that would keep our items from sharing, but instead it just doesn't work at all, items cant be placed on crafted contracts.
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to fix that. Meanwhile, you can toggle the items in the Intrinsics UI dialog below the health bar.

Edit: Tell me if v1.0.1 solves anything. If it doesn't, please report if your Logs.txt file reports any errors.

Last edited:
FYI: You can use "DisplayTechnicalNames" in WMITF or WTIT to find the specific item names for use with the commands, when necessary.

Discovered that today.

upload_2019-7-22_0-28-6.png

[doublepost=1563719778,1563719313][/doublepost]Doesn't seem to be possible to use the name given there directly in the commands though, maybe it can be used to systematically find the correct codename.
It can be used to find the ID through /mh-get-item-id ExperienceAndClasses:ClassToken_HybridII
which yields 10640
but doing /intrinsic-create-contract "10640" or /intrinsic-create-contract "ExperienceAndClasses:ClassToken_HybridII" doesn't work

however /intrinsic-create-contract "Class Token: Hybrid II (Tier III)" does work
which if I remember correctly didn't work before.

/intrinsic-remove "Class Token: Hybrid II (Tier III)" does work as well, when distinctly, it didn't work for the novice class token the first time I tried it in this thread.

Cool. Might be useful to have it work for id, codename, and apparent name simultaneously esp for that fairy potion issue I had earlier.
[doublepost=1563719967][/doublepost]Correction: The last command didn't have quotes around it, and the rest I tried with and without quotes.

just dropped by to say that this might be my favourite of your works. It's endless potential with well balanced costs! it is also invaluable for certain challenge runs that tend to encumber accessory slots. Bravo to you, Hamstar, you keep outdoing yourself!

it doesnt work(thorium, vanilla, antiarism sacred tools) even the codes(maybe its on my part because i dont know how to write the name of the item), no matter how much i take the accessory and put it on the contract it doesnt bind it, i need this mod but is not working for me!, im using modhelpers, extended inventory and dual wielding.

Edit
After tweaking my mod list(basically deactivating extended inventory), the contract finally worked, odd becasue ind your videodemostration you are using that mod, what is going on? XD

Last edited:
it doesnt work(thorium, vanilla, antiarism sacred tools) even the codes(maybe its on my part because i dont know how to write the name of the item), no matter how much i take the accessory and put it on the contract it doesnt bind it, i need this mod but is not working for me!, im using modhelpers, extended inventory and dual wielding.

Edit
After tweaking my mod list(basically deactivating extended inventory), the contract finally worked, odd becasue ind your videodemostration you are using that mod, what is going on? XD
I'll resume working on this shortly. TML11 might have done something to it, and I'll need to update it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom