tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

I am having a problem, the ghost appearing underground seems to be making it hard for the skeleton merchant to spawn. also when I do an underground farm the ghosts spawns prevent monsters from spawning after a couple minutes.

I am having a problem, the ghost appearing underground seems to be making it hard for the skeleton merchant to spawn. also when I do an underground farm the ghosts spawns prevent monsters from spawning after a couple minutes.
Noted. I suppose their appearance rate is a bit too high.

maybe you could require a certain item to be carried in order for the ghost to spawn, so players can choose when to look for him.
OR maybe you can get an item when you *don't* want him to spawn.

The intrinsics doesn't work with the Architect Gizmo Pack. It only show the option to paint automatically but it doesn't place any faster or further. I tried with the separate items that compose the Gizmo and they also don't work.

Anyway, it's a really great mod! It's a must have for any modded play.

Noticed that DNI's Odd and Ends Blood Dagger isn't leveling up while bound. Don't know if thats intended or not but figured I'd post about it here.

It is incompatible with Better Buffs. When both are installed, items can't be bound to contracts.
I'm not able to replicate this issue. Can you send me your Logs/clients.log and Mods/enabled.json files when you notice the issue?

Ok so ghost spawns seem to be better, so thank you :D
Sorry it took so long for me to test it out. I got out of Terraria for a while after ModLoader 11.5 broke my essenial mods. but everything is up to date now.

One group of items that I'd really like to see added are items that do something (passively) while in your inventory. Cell Phone, Grand Design, and a bunch of mod items. Obviously if they have an active component (cell phone mirror function) it would be disabled, but displaying all stats or wires or passive functionality would be retained.

For whatever reason, v1.1.2.2 does not work for me no matter what. Clicking on the contract with an item does nothing, whether I click/hold and drag the item over it, click and right click over it, click and left click, other way around with the scroll on top of the item, nothing would fuse the item to the scroll, no modded items, no vanilla items. I thought maybe it was possibly some incompatibility with tModLoader 64bit, maybe I had too many mods and the game was just too slow to work the Intrinsics system properly, could be my Mod Loader is old a version, or maybe I was just stupid, I also can't figure out how to use the commands for items I have no information on like the internal name/ID (is there a mod for that?).

But, that's all irrelevant now as I have fixed the issue by downloading the previous version, v1.1.2.1, I have no idea what the real difference is, your changelog doesn't say anything significant that could potentially break the entire mod, but fixes can cause bugs, squish one and ten more pop up in its place. Just thought I'd mention in case anyone else may have similar issues or if you want to re-check the update yourself.

For whatever reason, v1.1.2.2 does not work for me no matter what. Clicking on the contract with an item does nothing, whether I click/hold and drag the item over it, click and right click over it, click and left click, other way around with the scroll on top of the item, nothing would fuse the item to the scroll, no modded items, no vanilla items. I thought maybe it was possibly some incompatibility with tModLoader 64bit, maybe I had too many mods and the game was just too slow to work the Intrinsics system properly, could be my Mod Loader is old a version, or maybe I was just stupid, I also can't figure out how to use the commands for items I have no information on like the internal name/ID (is there a mod for that?).

But, that's all irrelevant now as I have fixed the issue by downloading the previous version, v1.1.2.1, I have no idea what the real difference is, your changelog doesn't say anything significant that could potentially break the entire mod, but fixes can cause bugs, squish one and ten more pop up in its place. Just thought I'd mention in case anyone else may have similar issues or if you want to re-check the update yourself.
Does your client.log file say anything when you get the issues?

Does your client.log file say anything when you get the issues?
Nope, searched the log from yesterday, just has a couple "initializing" "loading" lines and nothing else like error catching/handling. It was like the items just wouldn't interact with the scrolls, as if they didn't exist. If you still want the log, here it is.

EDIT: Turns out downgrading didn't fix it. I was able to combine 1 item with the contract and use it right after starting the game, but after that, I couldn't any more. It may be an issue of too many mods running and slowing my computer down too much for the game to register the item and contract interacting.

Attachments

• 2019-11-10-20.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Nope, searched the log from yesterday, just has a couple "initializing" "loading" lines and nothing else like error catching/handling. It was like the items just wouldn't interact with the scrolls, as if they didn't exist. If you still want the log, here it is.

EDIT: Turns out downgrading didn't fix it. I was able to combine 1 item with the contract and use it right after starting the game, but after that, I couldn't any more. It may be an issue of too many mods running and slowing my computer down too much for the game to register the item and contract interacting.
Are you using auto pause by chance?

Back
Top Bottom