tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Looking through the config options, what does the BlankContractAltRecxipeIngredients do? I've tried adding items in there but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Looking through the config options, what does the BlankContractAltRecxipeIngredients do? I've tried adding items in there but it doesn't seem to change anything.
It allows for defining an alternate recipe for blank contracts. It doesn't currently specify a crafting station, so it might actually have an issue...

Hah, yeah, I could see how that could be problematic. I guess I assumed it would default to workbench or by hand.

Hah, yeah, I could see how that could be problematic. I guess I assumed it would default to workbench or by hand.
It should be 'by hand', but if you're saying it's not working, and you've tried reloading mods, then I need to define something.

Yeah, I've reloaded mods several times. I'm going to start up a fresh game with only that mod active and see if it could be interference from some other mod (possibly Universal Crafter?) and let you know.

Okay, so disabling all mods except Intrinsics does allow it to function properly to create a contract by hand. I created a new character and a new world. Added 1 dirt as a recipe for the contract and I was able to create it while standing at my spawn point. Looks like some other mod is interfering.

Whenever I use the "Show active intrinsics" button the game crashes, this is a client.log with only this mod and mod helpers enabled.

EDIT: And I just saw that the mod has just been updated, perfect timing I guess.

Attachments

• client.log
    12.4 KB · Views: 93
Hi, today I was looking for new mods and then I found this hidden gem, omg really nice, but I have a question, you can add armor set skills too? I havent tried it yet but I dont think it will work because you are puting the items individually and is not checking that you have the full set to activate the set effect, so instead of grinding I prefer to ask.
Also another question for armor, is there a way to put only the effect and not add the defense? somethimes I just want the effect that the armor has (like +20 max mana), but if I have like 300 armor from all the armors I have active is not that fun XD.

Hi, today I was looking for new mods and then I found this hidden gem, omg really nice, but I have a question, you can add armor set skills too? I havent tried it yet but I dont think it will work because you are puting the items individually and is not checking that you have the full set to activate the set effect, so instead of grinding I prefer to ask.
Also another question for armor, is there a way to put only the effect and not add the defense? somethimes I just want the effect that the armor has (like +20 max mana), but if I have like 300 armor from all the armors I have active is not that fun XD.
No. It'll be a while before I can try to figure out how to get set bonuses to work properly. I'll have to assume it's not a trivial matter, and hope when tML ports to Terraria 1.4 there's an easy way to do this.

No. It'll be a while before I can try to figure out how to get set bonuses to work properly. I'll have to assume it's not a trivial matter, and hope when tML ports to Terraria 1.4 there's an easy way to do this.
Hi again, thank you for the reply, well the set bonus is not that necesary for me, but what about the second thing that I asked? to remove the defense from armors, is that posible or its the same problem as the set bonus?

mod works perfectly for me? but its not accepting alot of stuff from differrent mods> is there will be compability?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom