tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

oh isee but there only items for trade not items that you can bind to scroll
OH, your talking about that, that is a bug that can be fixed by saving and quitting the world, then rejoining. It happens when you craft the contracts occasionally. I thought you were talking about the Ghost

Edit: What are you trying to combine?

OH, your talking about that, that is a bug that can be fixed by saving and quitting the world, then rejoining. It happens when you craft the contracts occasionally. I thought you were talking about the Ghost

some items that have no merges like expert one , but i seems like your relog advice helped cz i finaly got shield from elements awoken on it , you was right about that drag drop item glitch cz

its working but i cant bind more that one on one contract
Безымeянeный.png

Sorry, I need more clarification on what the issue is. Are you saying some accessories can't be added to contracts?
i can add only 1 accesory to one contract and no more only after i relog in world , if not reloaded i can spam drop item on contract and nothing will happen. i though so about mod conflict but its was not the cause its was that drag drop glitch

i can add only 1 accesory to one contract and no more only after i relog in world , if not reloaded i can spam drop item on contract and nothing will happen. i though so about mod conflict but its was not the cause its was that drag drop glitch
Are you playing in MP? Can you send me your client.log file when this occurs? If MP, also server.log.

As far as I know it's purposeful where you can bind only 1 contract per item. BTW you have way less mods than I do, I have 70+ plus mods.

You can also bind potions to perma get their buff.

As far as I know it's purposeful where you can bind only 1 contract per item. BTW you have way less mods than I do, I have 70+ plus mods.

You can also bind potions to perma get their buff.
edit i got 57 mods but my pc cant handle anymore cz they already consume like 7.9 gb of memory

that stuff gonna be messy cz i run alot of mods

that stuff is gonna be messy cz i run alot of mods
Log doesn't indicate anything notable. Base Library is emitting some exceptions that reference Intrinsics, though. Perhaps try disabling that mod?

Here's a special version that includes some debug output stuff. If you can't fix your error by disabling Base Library, please try this version and enable the DebugModeInfo setting. Then try to replicate your issue, and tell me what outputs to the chat display.

Use Cheat Sheet mod to acquire more Blank Contract items.

Attachments

• Intrinsics v1.1.3.2a.zip
    107.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Log doesn't indicate anything notable. Base Library is emitting some exceptions that reference Intrinsics, though. Perhaps try disabling that mod?

Here's a special version that includes some debug output stuff. If you can't fix your error by disabling Base Library, please try this version and enable the DebugModeInfo setting. Then try to replicate your issue, and tell me what outputs to the chat display.

i disabled base library and that stuff got fixed

for some reason when i enabled debug version of your mod and base libraly with cheatsheet, stuff got fixed but itself , look like cheatsheet fixed eror

Feature suggestion/request; Allow the ghost to be listed via the Lifeform Analyzer. As a visually impaired person it's hard enough to spot the ghost even if it's supposed to be next to me. Having it listed as a detected rare spawn would go a long way.

Feature suggestion/request; Allow the ghost to be listed via the Lifeform Analyzer. As a visually impaired person it's hard enough to spot the ghost even if it's supposed to be next to me. Having it listed as a detected rare spawn would go a long way.
v1.2.0 now adds that.

So I think I found what might be a bug. I added the royal gel to a contract and used it. I then went to add another item to one, but it would not let me put them together. I then tried many different items (vanilla and modded, expert and normal, etc.) I could not get any items to combine with the contracts. I'm not sure if this is a bug with only allowing one item, a bug when you used either expert or modded items, or what it is. Like I said, I tried many items, and even tried crashing the game and reloading - but to no avail

Back
Top Bottom