intro and a question

This post made me remember a video of a league of legends player, who doesn't have any arms. So, he uses his cheek and his eyebrows to play, along with his feet and a pencil he uses in his mouth to type. He got a pentakill.

Hope you enjoy the forums and find the best way to play on PC!

@SGJguille thanks! I've already worked out the controls with a mouse and fortunately I'm pretty sure I will be able to play as well as someone with two hands with little effort. ^_^

some people are fascinated I can do things with a nub and right hand, but I'm astounded people with even less can do even more. There's a fighting game player (A FIGHTING GAME PLAYER, THE GENRE WITH THE HARDEST INPUTS) that went against the pros with basically an arm and his mouth iirc. Funny enough, I personally have an advantage at 2d fighting games. My left arm and nub basically turns any lame console d pad into something as fast and accurate as a two handed person using an arcade stick.

@SGJguille thanks! I've already worked out the controls with a mouse and fortunately I'm pretty sure I will be able to play as well as someone with two hands with little effort. ^_^

some people are fascinated I can do things with a nub and right hand, but I'm astounded people with even less can do even more. There's a fighting game player (A FIGHTING GAME PLAYER, THE GENRE WITH THE HARDEST INPUTS) that went against the pros with basically an arm and his mouth iirc. Funny enough, I personally have an advantage at 2d fighting games. My left arm and nub basically turns any lame console d pad into something as fast and accurate as a two handed person using an arcade stick.
Guess you have to come to Argentina one of these days so we play Mortal Kombat, Tekken or Bayonetta in my house...

After listening to that song again, I can confirm that it was never in the PC version, and it only plays during the tutorial on the consoles (and probably on mobile).

@MegaMage314 Interesting. I'm positive it was also the 1.1 overworld music at least on the Vita. Does the pc version still have two overworld themes? I can only find one theme on youtube

Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums (TCF), please take time to Read the rules (um, oh dear, I can't find a link to them xD) and remember that before you post a suggestion that it is well thought out and please don't suggest anything that has something to do with Cthulhu or another wall of flesh type boss (or alot of other suggestions, try searching for a suggestion before you post one), too many people suggest that kind of thing. Have fun here on TCF!

TBH your best bet for the controlls would be to do what @Charmander27 said, there isn't really a way that you could rebind the keys to use them all + a mouse with only 1 hand, it would just take too long to move your hand over from mouse to keyboard and back again, well, you could try binding them all to Num pad buttons and like holding your mouse right next to your keyboard and pressing the buttons with your pointer finger while still holding the mouse, that might be to complicated though.
I wish you luck in finding a good way and hope you do so that you can easily enjoy the awesomeness of Terraria!

Man, I kinda am awed by people like you who manage to do things like play video games with 1 hand, I mean, I probably couldn't even hold a controller right and press even 1 button at the same time! I would drop it within the next 10 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom