[Intro] Thy Pug Is Here!

=.= petethepug =.=

Pixel Pirate
Hello everyone!
My IGN is Petethepug1, but you can call me petethepug for short =).
I been playing Teraria for about one year now, and its almost my second year playing. I normally like playing Teraria mostly on my old PS3 console, but I am planning on getting it on Steam soon on my PC due to the sale as a Christmas present towards my self! (Pats back) I have been progressing nicely in Teraria in the PS3 ver of it, though I just hate it when I can't play with anyone I know in game as no one owns it except my old friend which got in a flame war with me. As well my cousin. The reason I wanted to buy Teraria is becuase I saw the trailer, and I had thought to my self "Cool!" So I bought it for $15, but I didn't expect you had to kill all of the bosses in order to get the cool op armor, so I defeated all the boses in game, and the only thing i'm struggling with killing is the very last boss that's in Hell, and I can't even manage to kill it with a full row of hearts, mana, or even the 2nd best armor in game on the PS3 (Hell Armour).
So I would like a bit of help as well with this. I figured out how to get him to half health but nothing else works ._..
I'd like some help as well :3.
And thank you for your time =D.

Hey man, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. I found the best way to take on the Wall of Flesh solo is the bridge technique. Chop a ton of wood, mine a lot of dirt/stone and build one huge long,straight platform across the underworld (I'd say about 800-1000 blocks across to be safe.) Get yourself a minishark, load up on silver bullets and have at it. The platform let's you stay a good distance away to avoid most damage while constantly shooting. If you have a Demon Scythe its pretty good to switch between that and the minigun too.

Hey man, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. I found the best way to take on the Wall of Flesh solo is the bridge technique. Chop a ton of wood, mine a lot of dirt/stone and build one huge long,straight platform across the underworld (I'd say about 800-1000 blocks across to be safe.) Get yourself a minishark, load up on silver bullets and have at it. The platform let's you stay a good distance away to avoid most damage while constantly shooting. If you have a Demon Scythe its pretty good to switch between that and the minigun too.

*dodges wall of text*

Hey there, welcome!
Thank you ;).
And I appreciate the tips =D.

I'm afraid to tell you that the wall of flesh isn't the final boss, so you technically didn't beat "all the bosses in the game". Anyway, welcome to the forums derpy pug

Lol thanks :3.
And, by the final boss I meant the whole Mid game part :3.
(I suck at giving info sometimes :3.)
Sup Pug, I'ma give you a Hug but first (Russian accent) have you crushed the Wall of Flesh's balls like little walnuts yet?
[DOUBLEPOST=1419972842][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pugs are one of my favourite dog breeds.

Also, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here. ;)
Ermahgerd, it's Chica the Thug, please no kill.

Sup Pug, I'ma give you a Hug but first (Russian accent) have you crushed the Wall of Flesh's balls like little walnuts yet?
[DOUBLEPOST=1419972842][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ermahgerd, it's Chica the Thug, please no kill.
Nope got his little walnuts to half health though :3.
(Dear lord the walnuts trying to eat meh, are annoying xD.)

Nope got his little walnuts to half health though :3.
(Dear lord the walnuts trying to eat meh, are annoying xD.)
So pug, first you need to have a Night's Edge (a godly one if you can) and a bridge with a half of the size of the world, full health, spectre boots (or lighting boots, they are better) and a cloud in a ballon (and more acessories of your choice, then all you have to do is kinda tank the wall, but at a safe distance, K Pug?

So pug, first you need to have a Night's Edge (a godly one if you can) and a bridge with a half of the size of the world, full health, spectre boots (or lighting boots, they are better) and a cloud in a ballon (and more acessories of your choice, then all you have to do is kinda tank the wall, but at a safe distance, K Pug?
Got it, lets see how this works now )=).
(This should be interesting)

Back
Top Bottom