Intro.

Tell me what to add in Windery first!

• A infinite universe (This might come in some later version like 1.1 and not 1.0. You are warned.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Combat (Weapons and enemies.)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Multiplayer (This will take as long as the infinite universe thingy.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlphaCentauri6

Terrarian
Hi! I'm Morgan, a 10-year old developing- and gaming-interested boy from The Netherlands. I like playing sandbox games like for instance Terraria. I am currently working on a game called Windery. Wonder how I got the inspiration for such a title? I just looked out of the window, and saw the trees wave in the strong wind (There was a very strong storm at the time.) and I like suffixes from some kind of special language. Wind, the strong wind outside and ery, a suffix. However, it's going to be like Terraria. I'll update the game when people seem to like spending time playing the game, and I'll do weekly posts on the Other Games topic about the process of the game, so stay tuned! I think we, people, are one of the most amazing species on this planet, including you. So... Thanks for reading!

Please go more in depth about the game in what ways will it be like terraria, will there be character creators, tons of bosses, etc.

Ok ok. It is still in a very early ALPHA stage. So it might take a while to be published, it will have a character creation system. It won't be that big when to first 2 or 3 versions are released, because I use the free version of GameMaker. But I'll try to move it to Java as soon as my Eclipse works.

I'm 11 and I tried to make a game. I know how hard it is and I did it with an older brother (18). I stopped abput halfway through...

...it was just to hard

Back
Top Bottom