3DS Introdction Time(y Wimey)

Sm-ArtThings

Terrarian
Hey there, finally decided to join this site as I recently started playing and got fairly obsessed with it. It's already one of my fav games. I'm primarily on the 3DS at the moment (which is why I'm still hopinh for even tiny updates in the future) but will eventually play on PC too.

Terraria Stuff:

Kpimx9p.jpg

Still currently in my first playthrough, this is my base progression so far, first is early hardmode, second is right before hardmode and third is after I got all NPCs (the rest live by the ocean). Right now Ive beaten Golem and protected my jungle and have built a lot of stuff all over, but this is just an intro.

Non Terraria Stuff:

I also do quite a bit of other stuff, mainly my deviantart (https://sm-artthings.deviantart.com) where I draw stuff and Mario Making Mods where I do mod stuff for Mario Maker (mainly the 3DS version though both are discussed there)

I like Doctor Who, The Legend of Zelda, animation (I'm mad enough to still like Fairly Oddparents for starters) and a lot of other things that make me listing just a couple pointless. I also used to like Pokemon before it became trash.

Back
Top Bottom