Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

How does one "acquire" the Void Bag (besides patching to 1.3.6)? Must it be looted? Do players spawn with it at the start of game? Inquiring minds must know!

Don’t like the idea of it being free. The piggy bank and safe aren’t free and this could marginzalize them. Honestly this should be rather expensive, at least a good 30 gold.

Combine this with the Safe in the Piggy Bank method and you can get a ridiculous amount of inventory space.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now how would you get a void bag?...

gasp

void biome?

ok i'm just kidding there, would probably be found in chests or something :p

Now this. THIS is cool. This is like the ultimate piggy bank to replace all piggy banks. But what is this now...
...appears to simply be the fourth available character storage item...
There is almost no need to ever build a base other than for NPCs if that's the case. Base-in-a-box. Hmm, I should probably patent that.

Also, "MINE".

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1% of my inventory problems have been upgraded !!!

coming to a Terraria 1.3.6 near you sometime in the future!
... Hope it is soon, I want it ;-;

I also saw new birds, new text thingy when looking at items, a new button and, OMG THESE BUTTERFLY ?!?!? ARE THEY DYING ?!?!?!? Hope not !
This is gonna be the most awesome update yet ! I really hope we can get it somewhere between the next 3 - 4 months, even less !
Hype guys !

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now how would you get a void bag?...

gasp

void biome?

ok i'm just kidding there, would probably be found in chests or something :p
it is ridiculous to find a void in a chest, then i remember, one can get a gun inside a... ball?
i'll just leave this here. hehe.E

it is ridiculous to find a void in a chest, then i remember, one can get a gun inside a... ball?
i'll just leave this here. hehe.E
the guns also can be obtained from a glowing, floating heart... and you can summon a giant flesh wall with eyes and a mouth by throwing a doll into lava... man, Terraria breaks all physics

Back
Top Bottom