Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Full Inventory and Void Bag: *Coexists*

Excess Items:
Free Real Estate.jpg

Last edited:
I'll make a good use of that, I find it very hard to remove stuff from the inventory.
If I showed my inventory during a gameplay, you'd see that empty space is something that is lacking on it.

Edit:. But such a cool thing coming for free... Well, at least isn't like the drilling mount that you can acquire only on the end game.

Re: Staring into the void
My status message (unchanged for yonks) is, I think, applicable.

Also, nice leaf. A more lively world is good.

Just realized something in the gif... what's with the heart emoticon that only appears when the inventory is opened? Is that like a player emote system or something?

The more the merrier lol. I like how items picked up automatically go into the void vault without having to stop and manually move junk around. still I'd use my piggy bank to store stuff I only use occasionally, like buff potions, and boss spawners.

They gotta get that hype train going.

But... at least they deliver on hype unlike other people.

They put the stuff in the game and THEN tell us about it, rather than tell us about "Maybes" that end up either not coming to fruition at all, or are severely watered down because the advertised features just weren't feasible or possible (Warlords of Draenor, anyone?).

Seems like something that would go great with the Mechtransfer mod. All your extra stuff can get automatically sorted out.

Re-Logic just keeps making me surprise with all these new contents they release.

I am glad I am not surprised to void because of these.

Oh, wait. I already in the void...

Now this. THIS is cool. This is like the ultimate piggy bank to replace all piggy banks. But what is this now...

There is almost no need to ever build a base other than for NPCs if that's the case. Base-in-a-box. Hmm, I should probably patent that.

Also, "MINE".
I give it about a 0% chance that these items will be obtainable within any reasonable time frame from the beginning of the game for not building a base to be a viable option.

I give it about a 0% chance that these items will be obtainable within any reasonable time frame from the beginning of the game for not building a base to be a viable option.

Well, I dunno, the way Loki stated it, sounded like is going to be reasonably obtainable, because really the biggest inventory management hell problems rear its ugly head about the time you go to the Jungle or the Dungeon and that's early game, especially when movement is still relatively slow, before teleporters, wings, etc.

It wouldn't make a lick of sense to lock this thing behind most of the game.

That, and @Xman101 is being a bit short-sighted here: Even with all four storage methods, you still need a place to put your crafting machines, and I'd think you'd still run out of places to store stuff even with four personal storage systems + your inventory.

Heck, in an average playthrough, I have about 4 chests of stuff for crafting materials alone, that's not counting potions, equipment, biome blocks I don't want to get rid of in case I need to build, etc.

This isn't going to suddenly get rid of the need to build houses and some kind of base, I don't think. I mean if you were incredibly minimalist and held onto nothing you didn't need... maybe you could squeak by? But why would you?

No, what this will do is let me go to the Jungle or the Dungeon and remain there longer than 3-5min before I'm playing the "what to toss" game when I find a chest and I can't loot everything out of it so I can take the chest itself so I have to start tossing the least valuable stuff on the ground. Then go back to base, then come back out, and 2 chests/5 minutes later, I'm doing it again.... and again......and again.....and again.

This thing should help immensely with that.

This looks amazing, and the announcement was worded really well (it was fun to read!), but I have a few questions:
1. When will we get it? As soon as we open the game or do we have to do something?
2. How will players who get the game after the update get it?
3. What if I lose it?
4. Can you put a piggy bank in this!?!?

This looks amazing, and the announcement was worded really well (it was fun to read!), but I have a few questions:
1. When will we get it? As soon as we open the game or do we have to do something?
2. How will players who get the game after the update get it?
3. What if I lose it?
4. Can you put a piggy bank in this!?!?

AFAIK, it functions exactly like the Money Trough and the Piggybank, except that when your inventory is full, items automatically go into this new storage system, and it is surely subject to all the same limitations and features that those two items have (with the exception of the automatic storage).

Back
Top Bottom