Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Here's an idea pipeworks, a new work bench (Gunsmith Rack) that allows you to craft weapon attachments. Certain weapons have 2 attachment slots for a red dot sight (changes player curser when firing weapon), & underbarrel for grip (+12% Critical strike chance), Shoulder stock (+10% critical strike chance.
[doublepost=1554894567,1554894363][/doublepost]And a lazer beam for under barrel slots (creates a receeding beam of lazery for better accuracy)

I'm guessing you get it from the v͡͏̖̯̭̜̫ ̢̨͜͏̪͈̣̪̼̞̙̞̝͈̭͔͍̰o҉̴͏̧̛͖̩͓̟͉͔ͅ ̷̢̛͉̫̙̜̰̲͡i̸̤̞̪͍͍̜̘̠̠͢ ͏̪͍̱̻̰͎̙͍͔̪̼͙̞̙͠d̨̢̬̦͔͙̦̼̟͘͟͝

so wait... this gets shoved on every character when 1.3.6 come out? neat.

Still waiting for you guys to make a flying safe and combine it with the money trough though

Still waiting for you guys to make a flying safe and combine it with the money trough though
ahaha, I see that the joke he tried to make went over a few people's heads.

He doesn't mean that you get it immediately when you update, he means that it doesn't require a microtransaction to get, you must still find it in game.
The joke was that he pretended to be prepared to say that it would require irl currency before acting surprised when it didn't.

Here's an idea pipeworks, a new work bench (Gunsmith Rack) that allows you to craft weapon attachments. Certain weapons have 2 attachment slots for a red dot sight (changes player curser when firing weapon), & underbarrel for grip (+12% Critical strike chance), Shoulder stock (+10% critical strike chance.
[doublepost=1554894567,1554894363][/doublepost]And a lazer beam for under barrel slots (creates a receeding beam of lazery for better accuracy)
Pipeworks doesn't develop the game, they work on the console ports. Re-Logic are the developers.
[doublepost=1554932946][/doublepost]
Not at all. People who are saying this are misinterpreting a joke in the original post. It's a reference to infomercials on television (buy now!), and how Terraria has free development without any DLC. IE, anything added in any patch is "free" by the terms of the joke.

Cenx said elsewhere in the thread that it's crafted, and Redigit said in the discord that it was made out of various materials.

Did anyone else notice the falling leaves? Somebody else said seagulls, so I thought I should point out something else.
[doublepost=1554984029,1554983498][/doublepost]
You do realize that there are four items which have the same function as the ender chest already right? (Money Trough, Safe, Piggy Bank, Defender's Forge...)
He meant that it would be like a teleporting inventory, because the Ender Chest in Minecraft teleports items to another Ender Chest (if it exists).

Did anyone else notice the falling leaves? Somebody else said seagulls, so I thought I should point out something else.
He meant that it would be like a teleporting inventory, because the Ender Chest in Minecraft teleports items to another Ender Chest (if it exists).
That's exactly what those four items do though, placing items in one piggy bank has them show up in another piggy bank, same with the safe and defender's forge. The money trough also shares it's contents with all other piggy banks the player accesses.

1. Leaves were shown a long time back.

2. That's actually exactly how all of those chest types work.

Back
Top Bottom