Mobile Introduction Of Myself

HSO

Terrarian
Good morning/evening depending when you're reading this post,
Cool, since it's supposed to be a story about me, and not about what I recently built, then we can start with the fact that I am HSO ;).
I really like Terraria especially when it comes to building different things in it. you can check my posts from time to time to see if I have posted anything interesting :) I also have an idea to share with you the mathematics on which the basic structures in terraria are based. but it's the future, so let's not go that far.
You can always leave suggestions under my posts about what you think I should build next. Thank you for reading and take care!

Good morning/evening depending when you're reading this post,
Cool, since it's supposed to be a story about me, and not about what I recently built, then we can start with the fact that I am HSO ;).
I really like Terraria especially when it comes to building different things in it. you can check my posts from time to time to see if I have posted anything interesting :) I also have an idea to share with you the mathematics on which the basic structures in terraria are based. but it's the future, so let's not go that far.
You can always leave suggestions under my posts about what you think I should build next. Thank you for reading and take care!
"The more, the merrier" is a phrase that totally applies to members ready to show off their creations. In times like these, the content you promise is refreshing. I await what comes, especially from a fellow Mobile Terrarian. `:happy:

Back
Top Bottom