Introduction of xlr.

Xlr8tor

Terrarian
Hey, i’m xlr8tor (or Xlr).
I've been playing terraria for a while now but it's been on my computer for a while now, maybe since the release, and I love it so I love it so to talk about me I'm a member of the staff (well just hail it so I'm not really part of the staff but a moderator application is in progress and I'm targeting the admin rank) of the patrikk aurora server. I like Zelda type video games (botw and WW) and sandboxes like terraria and dragon quest builder I'd like to test the two that will be released soon and independent games, I play a lot of other games there are about 100 or more on my computer. so what else can I say I'm sypas, I'm here for the community and its members and the new update. So goodbye, see you next time......bye....You stayed here until now......You are determined to.....You can leave if you want......So if you are still there this link can be useful for you, it goes to aurora this famous server created by patrikk and newy, on which I play you can take a look, or do not hesitate to join us and make an intro I would be there to welcome you say you just Come from me, I hope to see you in game. Aurora

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom