PC Introduction

Tamara

Official Terrarian
Hi, my name is Tamara, I'm 22 years old and I have been playing Terraria for a few days... I bought it years ago and played with my brother once but he lost interest in playing again... I never played again until recently when we both gave it another go... We played for a few hours but when we weren't equipped enough to defeat the Eye of Cthulu my brother decided he still couldn't be bothered playing with me (his friends that he played with prior all had hardmode armour and I don't think he ever played from scratch) I decided to play by myself... After watching a few tutorials to learn the basics I hopped in a world and got to work... I have a Hellevator, and Skybridge, I killed 350 Eater of Souls to get full Ancient Shadow Armor and crafted myself the Amazon... Made a string and bought a counterweight... Found a Water Bolt Book and Ice Blade (my first loot chest on day 1) Equipped some accessories I had in my chest... Got full Mana and 200 health... The Slime rain started and the the Eye of Cthulu spawned... I defeated it and 150 slimes... Then the Slime King spawned and I defeated him too... I am on cloud nine and can't wait to take on the Eater of World's tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom