Introductions are in order...

Hi there, Reverend Killjoy here. Hope everyone is well. I'm new here, but pretty knowledgeable about Terraria. If you have any questions, please ask, I will be sure to help and if I don't know the answer, I will search my :red: off to find out.

Besides that, I have a simple request, if someone could help me out. I've been searching and searching to no avail, but I'm trying to find a "black slab" (I'm on mobile, I want a pet Android, yes, I have an Android phone), and I'm trying to find the most efficient, effective, and fullproof way to defeat the Dungeon Guardian. I've found some good stuff, but all the stuff I've found has stuff about facing ONE of them. When I drop into the new dungeon, for some reason, 3 of them spawn! Yeah, go figure. Anyways, that fact aside, I need some help.

Thanks for your time.
Reverend Killjoy

:happy:Welcome! If you are looking for help, there are plenty of guides here to help. I would link you one, but i'm a lazy artist with no life. The community welcomes you! Enjoy your stay

:happy:Welcome! If you are looking for help, there are plenty of guides here to help. I would link you one, but i'm a lazy artist with no life. The community welcomes you! Enjoy your stay

Well thank you. It's fine. I'm sure I'll find one soon. I'm in no hurry. It's not exactly on my list of top priorities, but something I will probably do here soon.

Reactions: Sun
This isn't a foolproof way to defeat the Dungeon Guardian, and I am at doubts to tell my idea (not because I am called the Chasm GUARDIAN, haha, irony, no it's because I don't really understand the Guardian that much, and haven't even tried this out), but here it is:
-Put the roofing lower so that you can get through, but the Dungeon Guardian can't. Use a hunter potion to know where the guardian is, and when the guardian gets jammed, use a bunch of mechanics to close down a gate behind him (so he can't run) and just keep repeatedly stabbing him [with a spear] and shooting him until he dies? I don't really know. Just a guess, never done it before.

This isn't a foolproof way to defeat the Dungeon Guardian, and I am at doubts to tell my idea (not because I am called the Chasm GUARDIAN, haha, irony, no it's because I don't really understand the Guardian that much, and haven't even tried this out), but here it is:
-Put the roofing lower so that you can get through, but the Dungeon Guardian can't. Use a hunter potion to know where the guardian is, and when the guardian gets jammed, use a bunch of mechanics to close down a gate behind him (so he can't run) and just keep repeatedly stabbing him [with a spear] and shooting him until he dies? I don't really know. Just a guess, never done it before.

I wish it were that simple. Dungeon Guardian is the strongest monster in all of Terraria. He is stronger than the Moon Lord. Yes, really. One hit kill. He passes through objects, so no locking him away. His defense is so high, a "crit" is 2 damage. The best way to damage him is to wear Frost Armor, cause really, defense doesn't mean sh-- when facing them. Anyway, the Frost Armor allows your weapons to inflict the frostburn debuff which damages for 6-36/second. Unfortunately, he is pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom