Knockback: 1
Mana: 8
Use time: 40
Velocity: 8
Summons a stardust invader to fight for you
"A squid from outer space."
A
sTAR.png
Stardust invader will float towards an enemy, and shoots out its tentacles to strangle the foe. It can also shoot beams from its "brain".

Lastly, here's a refresher on all four weapons.
Prominence.png
Vortex Bomber.png
Nebula Bolt.png
Stardust Sentry.png

Last edited:
Just gonna review all three here to save messages.

Prominence.png

Prominence
Damage: 179
Knockback: 6
Critical Chance: 10%
Use time: 18
Velocity: 17
Sold for 8 gold 80 silver
Crafted with 5 Solar Fragments at an Ancient Manipulator
When used, shoots out projectiles, similar to the Terrarian. Its blades spin, giving a larger radius of damage than others.

This one is cool. The projectiles seem very unnecessary, as not only do they make it a better Terrarian they also give it way too much DPS compared to the other two Solar Weapons. They also distract from the main gimmick of this Yoyo having a much larger radius due to its blades.

Vortex Bomber
Vortex Bomber.png

Uses rockets for ammo
Damage: 66
Knockback: 2
Critical chance: 4%
Use time: 17
Tooltip: Launches rockets charged with vortex energy
Sold for 10 gold
Rockets launched are charged with vortex energy, which, when exploded, summons a small vortex, that draws in enemies. It lasts 5 seconds.

Don't mess with Enemy AIs like this, most effects like these simply won't work on most enemies and if they did then that's bound to make trouble balance-wise. Weapon also needs a major stat buff since it's pretty much a worse Snowman Cannon, even with that gimmick included.

Nebula Bolt
Nebula Bolt.png

Damage: 89
Knockback: 3
Critical chance: 18%
Velocity: 11
Tooltip: "Shoots a nebulous bolt."
Sells for 8 gold
Shoots a slightly zigzagging bolt, which pierces infinitely.

Booooring. I've seen more interesting weapons in Pre-Hardmode and this is Endgame stuff. You forgot the Use Time on this one, I'll assume it's 16 like Nebula Blaze which will make it even worse than it due to Nebula Blaze having terrible DPS already.

Invader Staff
Stardust Sentry.png

Damage: 50
Knockback: 1
Use time: 40
Velocity: 8
Summons a stardust invader to fight for you
"A squid from outer space."
A
sTAR.png
Stardust invader will float towards an enemy, and shoots out its tentacles to strangle the foe. It can also shoot beams from its "brain".

I dunno, adding a 3rd minion to the Stardust weapons seems pretty redundant imo. Especially when it's apparently just a mix of the Dragon and the Cells

Back
Top Bottom